Telluride Town Ski Haven
Telluride Ski Haven
Deep in the heart of Telluride, you’ll find your very own paradise, surrounded by panoramic views of the majestic mountains around you! This (square footage), five bedroom, four bathroom property is nestled right on the edge of town, offering complete privacy, while still walking distance to all the iconic sights of Telluride. You’ll truly have the best of both worlds!
The grandiose, open plan layout along with high, vaulted ceilings, allows warm sunlight to bathe each room through the large, expansive windows. Everywhere you turn, you’ll be overwhelmed by the spectacular views of the mountains, only just outside your door. The kitchen is filled to the brim with everything you could possibly need during your stay, as well as first rate, stainless steel appliances. Eat dinner at the dining table, or join each other outside on the deck, lounging in the chaises and enjoying the fresh air. If the weather provides, towards the rear of the house you’ll find a Jacuzzi, a perfect spot to relax and unwind. If the nights get a little cooler, make sure you cozy up to the fireplace inside, and enjoy quality time with the ones you love.
Upstairs, you’ll find the exquisite master suite, with a massive king bed and superb master bath. This suite takes up the entire top floor of the home, letting its residents enjoy unsurpassed tranquility and privacy. All of the other bedrooms are located on the ground floor, each with an en suite bathroom & beautiful views of the meadows. With ample space, this home is an ideal getaway for families looking to spend a little time adventuring together!
You’ll love the combination of luxury and adventure that Telluride provides. Without a doubt, this property will provide a wonderful home away from home during your stay!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, Queen, Bunk, and Full
10 guests maximum
Telluride Regional Airport - TEX or Montrose, CO (MTJ)
10 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Telluride Outside - Offering every type of adventure, from fly fishing to snowmobiling, this is the premier guide service in Southwest Colorado!
- Mild to Wild Rafting - Experience Colorado rafting on the gorgeous San Miguel River just outside of Telluride.
- Telluride Ski School - The perfect outing for you and your kids! These instructors work with skiers of all ages and experiences.
- Mountain Trip - Highly qualified guides will lead you on rock climbing excursions, scenic nature hikes, summit treks, and every other type of adventure you could dream of!
- Telluride Ski & Golf Club - Don't let the breathtaking scenery surrounding you distract you too much from one of the most spectacular courses in the nation.
Places of Interest
- Bear Creek Falls - Visit these scenic falls that tumble down into Telluride's famous Box Canyon.
- The Telluride Brewing Company - Stop in for a cold one after a long day exploring the natural beauty of Colorado!
- Main Street - Take a walk through the charming city of Telluride, and explore all the fine restaurants and shops it has to offer.
- Jud Wiebe Trail - Take a hike through groves of aspen trees, wide open meadows, and experience panoramic views of Telluride.
- Chop House - Try superior cuisine in a classic steakhouse, with unique spins on traditional dishes.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet