Vail Ski Chalet
Vail Ski Chalet
Only minutes away from Vail and Beaver Creek, Vail Ski Chalet is ready to become the exclusive, mountain oasis of your dreams for your next mountain vacation! This home is nestled on 4338 square feet in the Aspen forest and surrounded by the serene, natural beauty emblematic of Colorado’s ski country. Boating six bedrooms, this hilltop home offers stunning views and sophisticated luxury.
This fantastic West Vail house combines the classic warmth of a cabin with the five star amenities of a lavish hotel. The main level features an exquisite great room, encompassing the kitchen, living, and dining rooms. The vast, vaulted ceilings allow natural sunlight to flood the rooms through gorgeous, expansive windows. After an adventure-filled day at the slopes, the wood-burning fireplace will give you a cozy place to gather with the family and unwind. Opposite the living room lies a fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and marble countertops, along with a huge center island, perfect for a morning cup of coffee!
Each of the six bedrooms are tastefully decorated and embellished with rustic, wooden accents. Each bedroom is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV, and both of the distinguished master bedrooms offer magnificent king beds, fireplaces, and pristine, en suite bathrooms equipped with steam showers.
During your stay here you’ll find no lack of new adventures to partake in, places to explore, or entertainment to enjoy. Outside on the heated patio, wash your worries away in the luxurious hot tub while delighting in sweeping, picturesque scenes of the mountains and White River Natural Forest. When it gets a little later, bask in the glow and soothing hues of the sunset while roasting s’mores over the fire pit, or firing up the gas grill for a barbecue!
Without venturing too far from the comfort of your own home you’ll find heavenly, high quality restaurants and endless entertainment in Vail!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4338 square feet
King, King, King, Queen, Full, and Queen + Twin
13 guests maximum
Eagle County Regional Airport - EGE
30 minutes by car
Views of the Vail Valley
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Sage Outdoor Adventures - With world class whitewater rafting, fishing trips, and more, this service will knock the socks off of any seasoned outdoorsman!
- Vail Stables - Take a guided ride on horseback through the breathtaking Rocky Mountains.
- Epic Discovery - Discover the majesty of Vail Mountain with thrilling activities like the Forest Flyer Alpine Coaster, or interactive hikes with experienced guides!
- Red Sky Ranch & Golf Club - Consistently ranking among the top 100 courses in the country, this course is surrounded by the spectacular scenery of Vail.
- Paragon Guides - The oldest and most trusted guide service in the Vail Valley, and has been staple since 1978!
Places of Interest
- Vail Mountain Resort - Offering more than 5,289 acres of downhill and cross-country trails, Vail is considered one of the best all-around ski mountains in the world.
- Beaver Creek Mountain - Hit the slopes at Beaver Creek Mountain, one of the finest skiing locations in the world!
- Vail Valley - The heart of the city, with fine dining, charming local shops, and beautiful scenery throughout.
- 10th Mountain Whiskey & Spirit Company - Vail's premier distillery, and a perfect place for a refreshing drink and a good time.
- Sweet Basil - A trendy hot spot for inspired New American eats! Enjoy the swanky dining room or grab a drink at the bar!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo