Malibu Colony Beachfront Home
Completed in January 2009, this incredible Malibu luxury home is comprised of more than 4,200 well-appointed and thoughtfully laid out square feet with four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
You'll be floored by the astonishing great room, which has a large wood-burning fireplace and two separate seating areas for entertaining and enjoyment. It includes a Crestron touch screen control panel for full audio automation of the interior and exterior systems including iPod docks, XM Satellite Radio, and CD capabilities.
The elaborate chef's kitchen has a fireplace, La Cornue range, in-drawer microwave, walk-in butler’s pantry complete with professional high-speed dishwasher and sink, custom cabinetry, imported French chandelier and flat-panel recessed flatscreen tv.
You can move through the three floors easily by taking the spectacular elevator with custom lighting and in-cab speakers for music enjoyment.
The upstairs den holds a twin bed and may be used as sitting room, playroom, or kids' library, complete with a private television. It also has comfortable seating areas for peaceful reading and relaxing.
The striking master bedroom holds yet another wood-burning fireplace and sweeping ocean views. It also has private television system with full DVR and Apple TV capabilities as well as an independent audio zone with iPod, XM Satellite and CD . This room has automated blackout privacy shades on all windows, three sets of enchanting French doors leading onto the oceanfront master deck with a private Jacuzzi spa, a full master bathroom with a fireplace at the master tub, and two walk-in closets with custom built cabinetry. You'll have a luxurious California king sized bed in this fabulous master suite.
The second guest suite is equipped with a queen sized bed, its own fireplace and flat screen television, with DVD, DVR and Apple TV capabilities and private guest audio system, private deck, and guest bathroom.
Two additional second-floor bedrooms each have full sized beds, their own flat screen tvs connected to the video system, and private full bathrooms also.
The third-floor bedroom comes with a twin bed, private flat screen television, and closet. It has a separate detached bathroom as well.
An innovative media room is also fashioned with a wood-burning fireplace and built in seating area. It has room-specific audio and video system with access to DVD, DVR and Apple TV with a full surround sound audio system.
The outdoor entertainment areas come with exceptional features including an all-weather, outdoor flat-screen television with DVR. It has its own wood-burning fireplace with several seating areas, overhead heat lamps, water features, ocean deck lighting, an additional speaker/audio zone, and complete barbeque area for entertaining.
The private office has an exquisite ocean view with multiple media outlets and a private plasma television.
Beyond the incredible home, you'll have private access to a breathtaking beachfront that is among the best stretches of beach in Malibu and in Southern California for that matter! Malibu is considered one of the most beautiful beach, valley and mountain destinations in the US for a reason! Come see what this incredible area has to offer!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4200 square feet
King, Queen, Full, Full, and Twin
6 guests maximum
LAX Los Angeles International Airport
45 minutes by car
Private beach and ocean views!
Please note there are NO PARTIES or EVENTS ALLOWED.
No commercial use or large gatherings whatsoever.
Please respect the maximum guest count of 8.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Beach activities- stand up paddle in front of the house, kayak rentals nearby, famous surf spots
- Bike riding easily to nearby restaurants, sites and along the Pacific
- Surfing in front of the house or easy drive to famous surf spots in malibu
- Mountain Bike trails in the Malibu area of the Santa Monica Mountain range
- Great hiking along the Backbone trail or to nearby Malibu waterfalls
- Horse riding guided tours along the mountains with views of the ocean
- Visit local wineries and tasting rooms that are part of the Malibu Coast AVA (viticultural area)
Places of Interest
- Malibu Beach is at your toes... with boogie boards, stand up paddle boards and surfboards available for use
- Malibu Pier for shops and restaurants http://malibupier.com
- Getty Villa featuring antiquities of Greece & Rome http://www.getty.edu/visit/villa/
- Disneyland is only an hour away for family fun https://disneyland.disney.go.com
- Universal Studios & the Wizarding World of Harry Potter are 45 minutes away https://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/things-to-do/rides-and-attractions/the-wizarding-world-of-harry-potter/
- Boutique shops and restaurants within walking distance https://themalibulumberyard.com
- Great restaurants nearby including Nobu Malibu, Ollo & Geoffrey's
Great way to visit Southern Cal.
Great, well appointed home in perfect location. Owner super easy to work with. Highly recommend.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo