Panama City Beach, Florida
The Queen's Retreat
The Queen's Retreat
Come enjoy the warm sunshine and famous waters of Panama City Beach, and let The Queen’s Retreat be your home. This professionally decorated residence with light colors throughout that compliment the natural light, features two full bedrooms, a bunk nook, two bathrooms, and a panoramic patio. Situated directly on 420 feet of sugar-white sands, a getaway at this residence will put guests in the perfect beach location.
Boasting an open living area and bedrooms with ample privacy, this home is perfect for a group of friends or a family. Starting with the dining area, the living area flows gracefully through the kitchen, past the breakfast bar, into the living room, and out onto the 30-foot balcony. Guests can relax indoors around the 55” TV, or step outside to soak in every last drop of the gorgeous sunsets.
Inside the master bedroom, there is a King size bed and a slider door leading to the 30 foot balcony. The guest bedroom is fit with a Queen size bed and a 32” flat screen TV. In the dining area, guests will find twin bunk beds hidden behind the bi-fold doors. Children will love having their own private nook for sleeping!
Guests of this home have access to all of the amenities offered from Treasure Island Resort. Along with being walking distance to St. Andrews park and fishing pier, guests will enjoy a lagoon swimming pool 120 feet long that is heated year round, hot tub, 24-hour fitness center, Liza`s poolside Café, gas and charcoal grills, and seasonal activities for children (May- August).
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1350 square feet
King and Queen
8 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
40 minutes by car
Gulf of Mexico
Activities of Interest
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark - Visit this tropical theme park for a great day off the beach!
- The Nicklaus Course at Bay Point - The first and only Nicklaus Design in Northwest Florida.
- Pier Park - A main tourist attraction for shopping and entertainment with over a million visitors a year.
Places of Interest
- Shell Island - Take the Shell Island Shuttle from St. Andrews State Park and have a memorable day playing in the water, snorkeling, and searching for shells.
- St Andrews State Park - The best beach in Panama City Beach!
- Explore the 16 neighborhoods that make up South Walton!
- Gulf World Marine Park - Enjoy daily shows and unique programs that bring you up close and personal with the animals.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility