Adelaide Easy Stay
South Australia is a state defined by extreme wilderness. It's home to the 100km-long Bunda Cliffs facing the Great Australian Bight, the empty expanse of the arid Nullarbor Plain and the red dunes of the Simpson Desert.
Adelaide, nicknamed “City of Churches” and known for its rich culture, is the capital and its neighboured by Barossa Valley vineyards and sheltered beaches of the Fleurieu Peninsula.
This bright and spacious 3 bedroom home spreads over two floors. Great location, just a short walk to the beach and close to family friendly activities and nightlife.
A lovely home with two sitting areas and a big table for family meals together. The family room overlooks entertaining area with BBQ, lap pool & spa. It has reverse cycle air conditioning.
One of the bedrooms (double bed) is downstairs. Two bedrooms (Queen and 2 single beds) are upstairs.
The beach is a 400 metre walk at the end of the road and local shops to the other.
Harbour Town is a popular spot for shoppers and is close to the airport.
Please note that guests do not have access to garage and one room. The driveway can be used for parking. Sofas are not to be used as beds.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
20 mins by car
Views on the garden and private pool
Activities of Interest
- Marion state of the art Aquatic Centre and recreation centre
- Close by to Marion Westfield Adelaides larges shopping complex.
- Surf life saving club
- Barossa Valley Renowned wine region with vineyard tours. The Barossa Valley is a renowned wine-producing region northeast of Adelaide, in South Australia.
Places of Interest
- Glenelg suburb on the shore of Holdfast Bay, McClaren Vale WIneries
- Coorong National Park - Wetland area with saltwater lagoons. Protected wetland area with a chain of saltwater lagoons sheltered by dunes, stretching for 130 km.
- Adelaide Zoo - Longtime collection of familiar animals Established zoo with thousands of creatures & interactive experiences in a green oasis.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet