Wailea, Maui, Hawaii
Wailea Luxury Penthouse
Wailea Luxury Penthouse
Come relax in your own, luxurious, Hawaiian oasis, while still enjoying all the comfort of your very own home. At close to 2,000 square feet, this immaculately decorated three bedroom, three bathroom penthouse brings an ideal blend of deft, decorative touches and lavish amenities. You’ll find they come together beautifully to create the tropical sanctuary of your dreams!
Boasting ten foot high ceilings, the open and airy design of this lovely home provides ample space to entertain gatherings of all sizes or to simply unwind after a long day exploring the vibrant city around you. You’ll be thrilled by the gourmet kitchen, with pristine granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and everything you need to help you whip up a delicious meal. Feel free to take your meals at the beautifully crafted dining table, or outside on the balcony, where you can delight in the cool ocean breeze as well as a breathtaking sunset over the water. After dinner, the living room makes for the perfect gathering space, offering a Bluetooth speaker system and a 60 inch flat screen television that will cover all of your entertainment needs!
At the end of an exciting day, you can retire to the impressive master bedroom featuring an exquisite California king bed, spacious walk-in closet, and yet another massive flat screen television. From here, step into the master bathroom, which almost rivals the bedroom in size. Containing a huge stone vanity counter, his and hers sinks, a Jacuzzi bathtub and expansive walk-in shower, you’ll feel showered in luxury at every turn. The guest bedroom has its own king sized four poster bed and amply sized bathroom designed in a similar style.
During your stay in Wailea, leave the real world behind, and focus on savoring every moment in paradise. Nestled in the residences at Wailea Town Center, you’ll have easy access to the swimming pool and Jacuzzi area, a hot stone massage therapist, a gourmet wine market, and fine dining right at your doorstep. If you feel like venturing out into the city, you’re just a ten minute stroll away from The Shops at Wailea where you can explore numerous boutiques, shops, restaurants, and galleries at your leisure.
Take a break from all your troubles, and come explore Wailea and all it has to offer!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, and Twin
5 guests maximum
Kahului Airport - OGG
25 minutes by car
View of West Maui and the island of Lanai from the second floor.
Activities of Interest
- Maui Underseas Adventures - Safe and intimate scuba and snorkel experiences are offered here, with guides who have expert knowledge on the reef and local sea life.
- Maui Pacific Tours - Maui Pacific Tours specializes in delivering custom adventure experiences with a touch of luxury!
- Wailea Golf Club - Located in beautiful Wailea on the island of Maui, this award winning courses offer breathtaking views and challenging play!
- Maui Bombers - If you like bike riding, this is the tour for you! Maui Bombers offers tours that are specifically catered to your needs and comforts.
- Turtle Reef Kayak Tour - Spend the day paddling about the turquoise waters above Turtle Reef in Maui!
Places of Interest
- Wailea Beach - A stunning beach, with a beautiful soft sand and crystal clear blue water. Relax by the ocean, and maybe even catch a glimpse of sea turtles swimming by!
- Makena State Park - Take in the fantastic views in this gorgeous state park, including a magnificent, dormant volcanic cinder cone!
- The Shops at Wailea - Maui's premier shopping and dining destination, home to more than 70 distinct boutiques, shops, restaurants and galleries.
- Bumbue Beach Bar - A chic, open-air bar at the Andaz Hotel, offering tropical cocktails and beach vistas.
- Ko Restaurant - The only fine dining restaurant on Maui to offer cuisine inspired by the sugarcane plantation era.
Such a beautiful condo, from the layout to the finishes to the appointments! And a perfect location right above the Wailea Tennis Club and the Shops at Wailea - walking distance to the beach and all the resorts. We enjoyed the gorgeous views from the lanai every morning for breakfast and with a glass of wine for sunset. Fabulous!. ”
A perfect getaway
Our two week stay at Wailea Luxury Penthouse was lovely, beyond our expectations. This property-- clearly beloved by its owners--is stylishly and artfully furnished, yet very comfortable. The location is surprisingly quiet and it has beautiful views from the wraparound lanaii--on which we spent much of our time. The local property manager is close at hand and very responsive, but the owner also stayed in touch by email and his tips and suggestions enhanced our stay. The condo is well equipped for cooking at home, but surrounded by so many good restaurants that you may choose never to lift a pot or pan. We found Wailea to be the perfect blend of laid back Hawaiian and packed with amenities for visitors. We highly recommend it for a restful and interesting getaway. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet