Luxury at the Lake
Luxury at the Lake
Nestled amongst the trees in a peaceful neighborhood just a short walk from the lake, rests this four-bedroom luxury cabin. Multiple levels provide 2500 square feet of room for all, with a fully-equipped apartment downstairs. Scenic decks line the two levels offering lovely views of the soaring trees, making this home the perfect retreat for a week away from it all.
With a full apartment encompassing the lower level, this home makes the ideal setting for a group of families to both enjoy time together and have some privacy. On the main floor, the modern kitchen flows into the open dining and living space, and onto a spacious deck with peek of the lake views. A separate, huge family room accommodates several loungers on a big, comfortable couch.
The master suite with small office space and full bath occupies the very top level, and off of the main living area is a Queen bedroom and a Twin bedroom. Wind down the circular staircase to the apartment, and guests will find another full kitchen and living area, with a Queen bedroom off of the living area.
A heated two-car garage offers storage for bikes and skis, and radiant floor heating throughout will be sure to keep your feet toasty in the cool winter months.
Just a short walk to the lake, the hosts offer summer access to the private Donner Lake Property Assoc. beach. The beach is open June through September (except 9/3-9/11). There is also West End Beach with plenty of sandy shores and a variety of watersport rentals. The neighborhood is great for a stroll or an easy bike ride while plenty of strenuous terrains is nearby. Ski at multiple locations just 10-20 minutes away. Enjoy the historic town of Truckee 5 miles east with an amazing assortment of fantastic restaurants, wine bars, and unique shops.
You really don't have to travel more than 5 miles to have everything you need for the perfect holiday. However, if you want to venture just a bit further, the beautiful shores of Lake Tahoe can be reached by car in about 1/2 an hour.
*Please note that non-members are charged $5 per persons over 12 at the private Donner Lake beach.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and Twin
7 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
1 hour by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Ski Resorts- Ski throughout the area at resorts like Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Northstar and Sugar Bowl! All levels offered here!
- Donner Lake's - For just a small $8 guest fee per person, you can lounge on this lake's private beach!
- Bike Truckee Rentals- Offering bike rentals to enjoy Truckee's many bike trails, including the Truckee River Legacy Trail.
Places of Interest
- Old Town Truckee- Come enjoy the charm and beauty of Downtown Truckee. Explore our unique shops and experience the gritty past and vibrant present of our historic railroad town.
- Donner Summit- Cross-country skiing, dog sledding, and snow play.
- Golf Courses of Truckee- With plenty of courses to choose from, we recommend Old Greenwood Golf Club, The Golf Club At Gray's Crossing, or Coyote Moon Golf Course.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet