Clontarf, Sydney, Australia
Situated overlooking Middle Harbour with stunning 180-degree views this beautiful apartment is the ideal spot for enjoying this very special part of Sydney.
With direct private access to Clontarf Beach, you will be able to feel the sand beneath your feet within minutes of leaving the house.
Clontarf Beach is famed for being very family friendly due to it's calm waters. There are also plenty of bbqs and a playground to boot.
This well laid-out self-contained apartment has a beautifully designed double bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen and a huge outside balcony. There is also wifi and free-to-air TV channels available.
It has its own private access (65 steps) and with the beach, quite literally on your doorstep, and the shops, cafes and restaurants of the Spit and Manly close by, you can't fail to have an unforgettable stay.
This property is sometimes available to THIRDHOME members as part of Clontarf Retreat too.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1200 square feet
2 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
Clontarf Beach, Sandy Bay and The Spit
Activities of Interest
- The Northern Beaches are a very special part of Australia. Heading up the coast you will be spoilt for choice in terms of beaches. Curl Curl, Palm Beach and Bilgola are favourites.
- Take a trip out to The Basin from Avalon. Don't forget to bring a pic-nic or some food to cook on the bbqs. A lovely day out
Places of Interest
- Sydney - you will have driven through it to get to Clontarf, but a great way to get into the city to explore is to take the ferrt from Manly that goes right past The Opera house and into the CBD.
- Try and catch a performance at the Opera House if you can
- Manly is just a 10 minute drive away and it is awash with shops, cafes and excellent restaurants.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo