Located in the exclusive French Riviera, the outstanding Villa M offers a beautiful panorama over the Mediterranean Sea and the Cap Ferrat, yet only a short walk away from the beach of Eze. A contemporary and modern house over 5 floors, it offers the best place to relax.
The dead end street and tall perimeter walls give you all the privacy you need, yet it also serves as a key contrast of what is to come. As the elevator brings your guests up, they are left speechless at the breathtaking sea views from every room on every floor; expansive glass windows and sliding glazed doors frame the glistening sea and invite you to take in the wonder of this unique villa.
Monaco is just 15 minutes away, offering cultural and historical sights, world class shopping, fine dining and a broad range of entertainment and cultural programmes (including the casinos, opera, exhibitions and nightlife) , in one of the most exclusive cities in the world. Monaco is also the home to the Formula One Grand Prix, the Yacht Show and other renowned international events.
The villa can accommodate very comfortably up to 10 adult guests to stay overnight in luxurious style. All five bedrooms have been beautifully designed with gorgeous en-suite bathrooms. 2 additional beds can be conveniently added in order to accommodate children.
An additional maid’s room conveniently placed allows guests to combine privacy with convenience.
Villa M boasts five floors of uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean Sea. Built to the highest possible standards, it offers the expanse of 400 square meters of internal space to accommodate your every need. Linger in bed or soak in a bath in the spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, enjoy the open views from the sofa, watch the day go down next to the fireplace overseeing the Cap Ferrat, take in a movie in the TV room, have a late breakfast in the open plan kitchen area, run and lift a few weights in the fitness area before relaxing in the spa.
With its multiple terraces and outdoor lounges, breathtaking roof top with the best views over the bay, fully equipped pool house and barbecue area which includes different types of barbecues and a pizza oven, Villa M makes no compromise to outdoor living, paying respect to the true outdoor Art de Vivre on the French Riviera.
Indeed you will have the benefit of a wide array of outside living spaces: rooftop lounging and dining under the stars, shaded dining in the pool house for long lazy summer lunches, afternoon suntanning around the pool or reading in the daybed, aperitivo in the outside lounge behind the living room where you will find an exceptional space combining the elements of fire and water and the incredible vistas ranging from the inside of the swimming pool to the sea and horizon behind.
Whether you look to exercise in the Fitness Room with its world class equipment for cardio and weights, relieve the accumulated stress in the sauna or relax your body in the steam room, Villa M can meet any of your needs. Just relax, set back and enjoy!
Single Family Home with 4 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4500 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
10 guests maximum
30 mins by car
Beautiful views of the Cap Ferrat and the Mediterranean Sea
Mandatory fee of 100 Euros per day. This property comes with concierge service and daily cleaning, towels changed twice a week.
Activities of Interest
- The Cote d'Azur area is a wonderful destination for golf lovers: some names include Monte Carlo Golf Club, Golf de Biot, Royal Mougins, Gold de la Grande Bastide.
- Eze Village is also home to one of the most unique Relais et Chateaux properties,la Chevre d’or, with its unique 2 Michelin Star restaurant.
- Monaco has also a year round exciting nightlife – Jimmy’s being the most famous nightclub on the Riviera and probably one out of the few most famous in the world!
Places of Interest
- Eze Village is a beautiful and romantic medieval village, one of the most famous of the French Riviera. It offers the best views all the way from Monaco to Nice and Antibes and even further afield on clear days.
- Saint Jean Cap Ferrat with its Grande Dame Palace accredited hotel, the Grand Hotel du Cap Ferrat and its famous Club Dauphin where the rich and beautiful meet for lunch and sunbathing in summer. One of the most amazing locations on the planet!
- Monanco and Montecarlo. Although they don’t need an introduction to anyone, this little principauty perched on a rock always has something new and special to offer thanks to its dynamism and international population that live there all year long.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet