Kaanapali Beach Escape
This luxury two-bedroom, two-bath ocean-view residence is located at the Kaanapali Shores beachfront resort on beautiful Kaanapali Beach. You can't beat the ocean views from your private lanai that overlooks the resort pools and tropical gardens.
Enjoy all the amenities of home, as this residence is ideal for the whole family or couples. The interior boasts an open floor plan with tasteful island décor and top-of-the-line appointments. The floor-to-ceiling glass doors in the living area open up and allow for the residence to extend outdoors. Guests will enjoy the convenience of a full kitchen within the residence and can dine indoors or out on the patio.
The master bedroom is fit with a King bed and boasts views of the Ocean and the island of Molokai from the floor-to-ceiling windows. The master bedroom is complete with a master bath that contains a granite counter top Jack & Jill sink, jetted hot tub, and shower. The guest bedroom has two twin beds that can comfortably convert and 'bridge' into a king bed.
The Kaanapali Shores is a full-service resort with two swimming pools, two hot tubs, the 'Beach Club' restaurant offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner, pool bar, tennis courts, world-class diving and snorkeling directly off the beach, workout facilities & spa, convenience store and so much more!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
King and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Kahului Airport (OGG) or Kapalua Aiport (JHM)
OGG: 45 minutes by car or JHM: 5 minutes by car
Parking - $9/day paid directly to the resort by guest.
Activities of Interest
- BeachShop at the Paia Farmers Market for fresh local Hawaiian produce and juices.
- Maui is the place to see the whales in their natural habitat. Take a whale watch cruise and be mesmerize by the intensity of this beautiful animals.
- Discover the best snorkeling and diving spots in Molokini Crater.
- Travel the spectacular Road to Hana.
- Visit Haleakala National Park, admire its immense crater and the breathtaking views. You will be amazed by the landscape in this park. You can either hike or ride your mountain bike!
- Relax at Big Beach, Makena State Park's untouched gem.
Places of Interest
- Upcountry Maui, with its ranches, farms, and vineyards, all resting serenely on the flanks of mighty Haleakala.
- Makawao, home to Hawaiian cowboys and voted one of the “Top 25 Arts Destinations in the U.S.”
- Kahanu Gardens: Part of the National Tropical Botanical Garden. 126-acres. Visitor center offering guidebooks for self-guided tours.
- Tedeschi Vineyards: Hawaii’s only winery. Established in 1973, it produces four different grape wines and a pineapple wine.
- Wailuku, where Mark Twain once strode past wooden storefronts housing family businesses that are still thriving today.
Ka'anapali Beach Escape
The property is in an excellent location with a shopping center across the street that has a supermarket and a funky restaurant that is open at 6am for breakfast and has live music every evening. Dukes restaurant is a short walk from the property. The condo is furnished well and the wifi was functional. We were surprised at the poor condition of the carpet and lack of ventilation in the hall bathroom. The twin bedroom has little to no functioning light. For six keys we expected more. There is little to no beach directly in front of the condo complex. It was nice to be able to hear the ocean waves from the master bedroom.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo