Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta- 4 Bedroom Residence
Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta- Grand Luxxe 4 Bedroom Residence
True luxury awaits you at this magnificent 4 bedroom, 5 bath, 4,000 sq. ft. exclusive residence. With awe-inspiring surroundings of the Sierra Madre Mountains, the Ameca River, and the Bay of Banderas, every living space at this destination boasts lovely vistas that constantly remind you that you’re living in paradise.
This expansive space features a gourmet kitchen with oven, breakfast bar, wet bar, and dining table for 10 people, as well as a luxuriously appointed living room with an LCD TV. There are two terraces, the palatial main deck containing a dipping pool and outdoor dining area. Two of the bedrooms have king-size beds, and the other two bedrooms both have two double beds. There are four full bathrooms (two which contain Jacuzzi tubs) and one half bath.
Residence Tower amenities include full concierge and butler service, private elevators that open into your suite, a rooftop pool, and SkyLounge restaurants for the exclusive use of tower guests.
On property you will have access to an 18 hole Jack Nicklaus course, an 18 hole Greg Norman course, tennis courts, state-of-the art gym, world class spa, 18 restaurants, French marketplace, largest pool system in Latin America, two kids clubs, wave pool and lazy river, kids water park, and free nightly entertainment!
Situated on Mexico’s Pacific coast, Nuevo Vallarta is situated along the Bahía de Banderas, one of the world’s largest natural bays, and surrounded by the lush green jungle vegetation of the Sierra Madre mountain peaks.
The area is well known for its natural beauty, wide beaches with fine white sand, unique flora and fauna, and marine life, including humpback whales and sea turtles.
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4000 square feet
King, King, 2x Full, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR)
10 minutes by car from PVR
Full ocean views surrounding the property
Resort fee $11/per person per day.
Activities of Interest
- Don't miss the Fiesta Mexicana or beach party buffet and open bar
- Take a tennis clinic, attend the Jack Nicklaus Academy of Golf, or participate in a sports and fitness class
- Book a culinary tour, a cooking class, or tequila tour at Luxx Bar
- For kids: beach and pool activities, lazy river, wave pool and water-slide, beach trampoline and rock wall, kid's club and water park
- Go on a nature trek, snorkel, scuba dive, jet ski, or parasail
- Dine at one of the 38 exquisite bars and restaurants
- Have a dip in any of the 27 pristine pools onsite
Places of Interest
- 2, 18 Hole World Class Golf Courses, 1 designed by Nicklaus, the other by Norman
- The Grand Bliss Beach
- Spatium & Brio Spa and Fitness Center
- Santuario- an enormous thatched-roof palapa that acts as a scenic spot for coffee and pastries by day and a vibrant entertainment venue by night, complete with full bar, performance stage, and dance floor
- La Plaza- Truly a shopper’s paradise, this expansive market features a myriad of beautiful boutiques, including a designer clothing shop, a cheese counter, a bookstore, and a chocolate shop
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo