Alnwick, United Kingdom
Welcome to Rennington House. Located in the county of Northumberland in North East England. The northernmost county of England, it borders Cumbria to the west, County Durham and Tyne and Wear to the south and the Scottish Borders to the north.
The home is perfect for friends, family or even corporate away stays, this beautifully designed property combines the very best in modern facilities with the tranquility of the Northumberland countryside.
This stunning property features a large fully-equipped family kitchen, a sitting room with period fireplace, a dining room, a study and a bathroom on the ground floor. Upstairs there is a total of 6 comfortable bedrooms and 5 elegant bathrooms sleeping up to 12 guests.
The house is situated in an excellent location close to a charming small village with a friendly church and a good pub and just four miles from Alnwick and Northumberland’s beaches and 10 minutes from Alnmouth station.
Outside the impressive gardens surround the house and offer plenty of space for dogs and children. There are two courtyards perfect for barbecues in the summer, a south facing garden to the front and a west facing walled garden. Guests are welcome to help themselves to the produce in our impressive vegetable garden.
Extensive outbuildings include kennels and four stables (horses are welcome) and plenty of space for the storage of your outdoor kit like your boogie boards, bikes and golf clubs or muddy wellies and sandy buckets and spades. There is also a superb barn which is set up as a games room and is ideal for rainy day entertainment.
A chef can be arranged to prepare homemade food of your choice or to provide a sumptuous feast for a celebratory special occasion. Fees apply.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3500 square feet
King, King, King, King, 2x Twin, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Newcastle Airport - NCL
1 hour by car
Stunning views on the English countryside
Activities of Interest
- The river coquet is one of the most productive sea trout rivers in England and fishing can be arranged in season.
- Head to Ingram Valley to experience a star-gazing treat under the outstanding dark skies of the Northumberland National Park, or pack your mountain bike, walking boots and climbing kit to experience endless traffic-free trails.
- Why not dust off the clubs and play some of the outstanding local links courses, incluidng Bamburgh Castle, Foxton, Goswick & Dunstanburgh Castle
Places of Interest
- Just 5 minutes drive from the house, visit The Alnwick Gardens for a day out full of the unexpected. An extraordinary contemporary garden with interactive water features for the children!
- A short drive will take you to the charming village of Alnmouth with its brightly painted houses nestled along the bank of the North Aln Estuary.
- Visit Alnwick Castle for a wonderful day out for all the family in the home of Harry Potter and Downton Abbey. Tons of fun activities for the kids.
- Bamburgh. A great day out with a stunning castle, Grace Darling museum, quaint tea rooms, excellent pubs, scrummy ice creams and wonderful beach.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo