Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Esperanza Private Residences - 2 Bedroom
Residence at Esperanza - 2 Bedroom
Esperanza is one of the world's most celebrated resorts. Perched on top of the Pacific, its remarkable location, barefoot sophistication and understated luxury immerse guests in the moment.
This 2 bedroom is extremely spacious, and large terraces offer excellent vantage points to the Sea of Cortés coastline and Land's End.
Finishes include granite countertops in the kitchens with natural stone, wood, iron, and marble accents throughout the interiors. Master bedrooms feature oversized bathrooms with a separate shower, bathtub and double sink, while a large walk-in closet adds to the overarching feeling of spaciousness.
In both the interiors and exteriors, a sense of place is evoked by subtle references to culture and craftsmanship. You’ll find hand-fired clay roof tiles, stone work in the style of 19th-century tapetes (tapestries), and Cantera-style columns and archways specific to Mexican building traditions. Each detail adds to the feeling of charm, authenticity, and sense of place that is at the heart of Esperanza.
Housekeeping and maid service 3 times during the week is included in your stay.
Transfer to/from the airport in an SUV is not included in your stay. A fee of $122 plus tax each way for up to six people applies.
No transportation is provided around the area. Taxi service is available which your concierge would be happy to arrange.
**Three Restaurants on site, room service available 24 hours a day, and light fair is served at the Bar Terrace.
Full-service Spa (no salon though) and in-room treatments are available.
**You will have access to 3 pools during your stay. One "Quiet" pool and two others, but no access to the Hotel pool.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2400 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
30 minutes by car
The Beautiful Sea of Cortez!
Activities of Interest
- Take a day cruise on the Sea of Cortez in Cabo San Lucas and enjoy the all-year sunshine, snorkeling, free-flowing booze, and lots of fun on the warm water of the Baja.
- Soar high above the canyon floor on some of Mexico's highest, fastest, and longest zip lines, as you'll be grinning from ear to ear. These tours are family friendly, as kids as small as 7 years old are welcome to participate.
- The waters of the Baja are full of world-class billfish and prized catches like Tuna, Snapper, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and more.
Places of Interest
- Marina Cabo San Lucas- Marina Cabo San Lucas is a world-class destination marina that offers an outstanding range of on-site conveniences for luxury yacht owners, their guests and crew members.
- Swimming with Dolphins- Cabo Dolphins is the first and only dolphin center in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Cabo Winery Restaurant- Los Cabos Winery Tasting room is open Monday through Friday from 11 am to 2 pm for tasting, tours, snack food treats.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo