Bahia de Banus Villa
This is a luxury 3 bedroom villa located in the gated community and resort of Bahia de Banus in the heart of Andalucia a few steps away from the beach.
This modern bungalow-style property enjoys all the privacy you would get from an independent villa yet you have access to the wide range of communal facilities such as 24-hour security, gym and several swimming pool areas as well.
The villa is elegantly-furnished and features three large en-suite bedrooms, 2 with walk-in wardrobes, 2 TV rooms with satellite access and a spacious open-plan kitchen/lounge area great for entertainment.
The property also benefits from a private pool/patio area ideal for BBQ, entertaining guests or just for a relaxing day in the sun.
The villa is 2 minutes walk from Mistral Beach and 10 minutes walk from the lovely beach promenade to the famous marina of Puerto Banus.
On request the pool can be heated at the rate of Eur 150 per week.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2600 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
20 mins by car
Views of the private pool and gardens
Activities of Interest
- For a night out on the town, visit the "Golden Mile" in Puerto Banus. Here you find restaurants, discos and nightclubs.
- For golf lovers, Marbella is the place! The offer is immensely wide: La Quinta Golf Club, Magna Marbella Golf and Los Naranjos Golf Club to name a few.
- Marbella's coastline offers a broad choice of water sports and activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, sailing and many more.
Places of Interest
- Spend a day sight seeing in the charming province of Seville. You can tour a cathedral and relish this stunning cultural center.
- The Spanish countryside is the perfect setting for a day of hiking, horseback riding, bird watching or a river adventure.
- If a foodie, you must dine in Benahavis. This mountain village offers cuisine that tempts the palate with a blend of cultural tastes.
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries.
Wonderful home. Very close to all things Marbella. Short 3 mi walk to the beach and Boardwalk that extends for kms towards Marbella. Great location for day trips...Gibraltar, Granada and Ronda. Spacious home, all in great working order. Great communication and assistance from owner.”
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer