6 NIGHT STAY - Equity Residences, Kapalua Villa
6 NIGHT STAY - Equity Residences, Kapalua Villa - Juy 29 - August 4, 2017
Equity Residences LLC sponsors and manages a family of unique private investment funds designed for the ownership and enjoyment of multiple vacation properties. Our focus is to make vacation home ownership financially attractive by taking advantage of an unprecedented real estate investment environment. These unique private investment Funds are based on the desire to enjoy and invest in a diversified portfolio of vacation properties, each offering personal vacation experiences, the comforts of a private vacation home, and significant long-term investment growth potential. Homes in the Equity Residences Villa Fund are found in Hawaii, Palm Springs, Park City, Mammoth Village, Palm Beach and the Florida Keys.
Kapalua is the premier destination for a Hawaiian vacation with breathtaking views and white sand beaches, Champion golf courses just steps away. Located in northwest Maui, Kapalua is home to the PGA Tour’s yearly season opener, the SBS Championship, as well as the Kapalua LPGA Classic. The Kapalua Golf Villa offers incredible golf course views and stunning sunsets. Preferred access to Bay and Plantation Golf Courses, as well as the Ritz Carlton Kapalua Resort Spa & Fitness Facility.
Additional amenities include:
• Outdoor Dining Area
• Kapalua Golf Villa views of Kapalua Bay Course
• Complimentary Shuttle Service
• Owner rates to Bay & Plantation Courses
• Access to Community Pools
• Walking distance to Ritz Carlton
• Golf and Ritz access (additional fee)
• High chair and pack n play (available upon request in advance)
• No pets allowed
*Please note that check-in time is 4pm and check-out time is 10am
THIRDHOME Guests of Equity Residences receive a welcome basket, optional meet and greet by staff with tour of home and amenities, access to sports equipment (varies by location), and complimentary pool heating. There is a $70 per day service fee with a 5 day minimum at this home.
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Kapalua/West Maui Airport, KOA (Alternate airport)
10 Minutes by car, 45 Minutes by car (Alternate airport)
Golf Course and Ocean
Additional FeesTHIRDHOME Guests of Equity Residences receive a welcome basket, optional meet and greet by staff with tour of home and amenities, access to sports equipment (varies by location), and complimentary pool heating. There is a $70 per day service fee with a 5 day minimum at this home.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Maui Zipline - Piiholo Ranch Tree Top Canopy Tour Zipline
- Ulalena - Maui Theater
- Maui Semi-Submersible Adventure - Reef Dancer Glass Bottom Boat
Places of Interest
- Kapalua Bay Course
- Haleakala National Park: Visitors Center with exhibits on the geology and history of Haleakala, a 27,000-acre park, and Mt. Haleakala, the largest dormant volcano in the world.
- Kahanu Gardens: Part of the National Tropical Botanical Garden. 126-acres. Visitor center offering guidebooks for self-guided tours.
- Tedeschi Vineyards: Hawaii’s only winery. Established in 1973, it produces four different grape wines and a pineapple wine. Wine tasting.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility