Blue Pine Lodge on Lake Tahoe
Blue Pine Lodge on Lake Tahoe
Stunning and newly constructed, Blue Pine Lodge is an absolutely gorgeous, one-of-a-kind home with three levels, three bedrooms, a loft, and sleeping for ten guests. Located in beautiful Tahoma, on the West Shore of Lake Tahoe, this home welcomes all thrill and adventure seekers that also enjoy lodging in luxury. No amenities have been forgotten to ensure that each guest feels right at home.
The mid-level living room is perfect for entertaining with a large granite kitchen, "Blue Pine" cabinetry, and stainless appliances. Separated from the kitchen and dining area by a corner-cut island and breakfast bar is the lounge-ready living area with a 42" HD TV, stereo surround, and a gas fireplace. Also on the mid-level is the master suite with private gas burning stove and a private bathroom with a steam shower.
Head upstairs from there into the beautiful loft with a queen size futon, single log-pole bed, and 65" flat screen TV. Downstairs are the final two bedrooms, one with a queen and one with a bunk that has a queen on bottom and single on top.
Whether you’re looking to for a winter getaway or summer vacation, Lake Tahoe is always ready to welcome you with a vast array of exciting activities. Winter sports enthusiasts will have fun sledding, skiing, and snowboarding the white-capped mountains with panoramic views of the lake ahead. Those chasing the summer sun will enjoy swimming in the glassy lake, hiking, biking, picnicking, boating, tubing, and much more.
Whatever outdoor adventure you’re seeking, it can be found in Tahoe.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2100 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Reno-Tahoe International Airport - RNO
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Alpine Meadows - Intermediate and advanced skiers and riders will most enjoy this resort, known for its especially long season.
- Squaw Valley Ski Area - Famous ski area with Olympic memories.
- Homewood Mountain Resort - 5 minutes away is this Tahoe family-friendly ski resort with an unbeatable peak-to-shore experience.
- Westshore Bike Trail - Mountain bike trail close by!
- Ellis Peak Trail - A great trail for a summer or fall hike.
- Tahoe Jet Boats - Lake Tahoe's all inclusive, concierge captained, luxury speed boat rental for tours, waketubing, wakeboarding, waterskiing and sightseeing.
Places of Interest
- Emerald Bay State Park - This spectacular bay in Lake Tahoe boasts majestic views and is the perfect setting for a sunset viewing.
- Vikingsholm - On the Naitonal Register of Historic Place, this 38-room mansion on the shore of Emerald Bay at Lake Tahoe.
- Tallac Historic Site - A Historic Site made up of 3 Estates built between 1894 and 1930.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet