Beaulieu sur Mer, France
Elegant Apartment in Beaulieu sur Mer
Beaulieu-sur-Mer is a seaside village on the French Riviera between Nice and Monaco. Its well known as a beautiful Mediterranean resort village with quality marina facilities. It is also known as the site of the Villa Kerylos, and a nice place for retirement.
Beaulieu is a charming seaside resort, with a daily fruit, vegetable and flower market in the old square. Two internationally famous hotels, many restaurants both French and some with Italian influence, including the internationally renowned African Queen restaurant, casino and cinema make it a great location for both summer and winter holidays.
This very spacious apartment, exceptionally positioned, is finished and decorated with marble and wood floors throughout and contemporary furnishings. It's on the second floor and features a master bedroom with full en suite bathroom and a second twin bedroom (this can be made into a kingsize bed on request), a fully-equipped kitchen and a terrace with dining table and chairs overlooking the sea.
There are several beaches within walking distance of the apartment which have water sports activities on offer. There are two marinas, the larger one which the apartment overlooks, has a working fishing fleet which sells its catch on the quayside every morning. Cap Ferrat and Villefranche are within walking distance, and Monaco 10 mins by train.
PLEASE NOTE toddlers under the age of 8 are not allowed.
Small babies are fine.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1290 square feet
King and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
20 mins by car
Lovely views on the sea
Activities of Interest
- For those who want to sip chilled Rose and dine with the rich and famous overlooking marinas and beaches, Monaco is probably the most famous spot.
- The Cote d'Azur area is a wonderful destination for golf lovers: some names include Monte Carlo Golf Club, Golf de Biot, Royal Mougins, Gold de la Grande Bastide.
- For individuals with a thirst for adventure, the Gorge du Verdon is a 25km river canyon that cuts through the limestone mass at up to 700m deep in places.
Places of Interest
- Beaulieu Sur Mer has two well-known harbours: the marina of international renown accommodating 800 boats & a picturesque little harbour set in the middle of the Baie des Fourmis. You can go shopping or sit at a table outside its cafés and restaurants.
- Monaco offers a wide variety of inland towns, many of which attracted artists and writers such as Picasso, Van Gogh, Renoir and Matisse during the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Nice, the capital of the French Riviera, offers a plethora of activities and amusements. Visit the Musée Matisse, the Parc du Chateau, stroll around the lively streets and enjoy the French cuisine in this exceptional town.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo