The Woodside House
The Woodside House
Enjoy all that Whitefish has to offer while staying in this charming downtown home. Located right next to downtown Whitefish, The Woodside Home is only a two-minute drive to Whitefish City Beach where guests can enjoy all the lake activities, fifteen minutes from Big Mountain Ski Resort and a 35-minute drive to the west entrance of Glacier National Park.
This spacious four-bedroom home offers many amazing features packed into its 2,000 square footage. Greeted with an open floor plan that flows through each room, guests will feel immediately at home when they step through the front door. The area moves through the cozy living room with a fireplace and large flat screen TV, past the dining area, and into the charming kitchen. Equipped to fit the needs of every chef and every meal, the kitchen has stainless steel appliances, gorgeous granite counters and lots of cabinet space for storage!
Three bedrooms and two bathrooms can be found on the main level. The Master suite has a King-size bed, large closet, and en-suite full bathroom. Master bathroom has granite counters and gorgeous tile stand up shower. The other two bedrooms have Queen size beds, spacious closets and access to the main level full bathroom. This bathroom has a shower/tub combination. There is a laundry room on this level with a washer and dryer for your stay!
Upstairs you will find a charming loft space with a desk/office area and a Twin-size bed for additional sleeping. There is one more bedroom with a full bathroom and a Queen-Size bed, on this level.
The home does have a garage as shown in photos however, the garage does not come with the exchange. There is ample parking in the driveway (fits about 3-4 cars).
Just a walk outside this property is beautiful historic Downtown Whitefish. If you enjoy shopping, great food, and a fun nightlife this is the place for you. There are many Clothing, Souvenir and Antique shops for you to relish in. Take pleasure in some of the finest restaurants that the Flathead Valley has to offer!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Glacier Park International Airport (FCA)
30 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Walk in the Treetops - Explore the forests from 70ft above with this suspended walkway hike.
- Glacier National Park - Hiking, biking, backcountry camping, boating, guided tours, ranger talks...it's all here. Be sure to take a famous Red Bus Tour!
- Whitefish Lake Golf Club - A challenging course with sensational lake and mountain views.
Places of Interest
- Whitefish Mountain Resort - Noted for its laid-back vibe, world-class skiing, and unbeatable value.
- Great Northern Brewing Company - Sleek brewery with summer tours and a pub serving its house craft beers, local wine and light bites.
- Whitefish City Beach - Great place to hangout by the water!
- Whitefish Farmers' Market - Enjoy the bounty of summer every Tuesday from 5:00 - 7:30 p.m., from May 30 through September 26.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Workout Facility