Santa Cristina D'Aro, Spain
This stunning villa is situated in Santa Cristina d'Aro on the Spanish Costa Brava within the renowned Golf costa Brava Residence. It benefits from a lovely garden, a private pool and a fantastic terrace to enjoy al fresco meals.
The property features a spacious living room and lounge, a fully equipped kitchen and a total of 4 spacious bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
A ping-pong table is available for entertaining the children while the adults can have a great barbecue in the garden.
Lloret de Mar and Girona are just a few km away so perfect for a day out exploring the local landmarks.
The area is famous for its great horse-riding and scuba-diving experience.
A great spot for a memorable holiday!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Girona–Costa Brava Airport (GRO), Barcelona–El Prat Airport (BCN)
20 minutes by car (GNO), 1.5 hours by car (BCN)
Stunning views of the green lush garden, pool and mountains as a backdrop.
Activities of Interest
- Passeig de la Muralla - Girona’s imperious walls were first built by the Romans, and today you can walk along those same walls, and survey the gorgeous city of Girona.
- Girona Golf Club - This unique design and layout was created by F.G Hawtree, who used to call it one of his most impressive designs!
- Adventure Girona - Offering a multitude of outdoor activities for all ages, including hiking and rafting, Aventura Girona will make sure you have a thrilling time!
- Eat Sleep Cycle - Girona is the up and coming road cycling capital of Europe, so explore the city by cycling with this tour group!
- La Vinyeta - Discover an authentic Mediterranean winery, surrounded by captivating wilderness and views!
Places of Interest
- Nykteri - At this wine and cocktail bar, gin & tonic aficionados will have a grand time the 50 types of gin available.
- Rocambolesc - If you can't get on the waitlist for the best restaurant in the world, El Cellar de Can Roca, try out the ice creamery run by the same family!
- Girona Cathedral - Visit this impressive structure, featuring the largest, gothic nave of its kind.
- Lake Banyoles - Catalonia's largest natural lake, the gorgeous views and hikes surrounding this lake are a favorite among nature lovers!
- Patronat Call de Girona - This charming Jewish neighborhood is considered the home of Kabbalah, Judaic mysticism.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet