Vail Creekside Condo
Vail Creekside Condo
This cozy, streamside condo is located in East Vail at the Vail Racquet Club, set in an alpine environment with 14,000-foot peaks and the Gore Creek running through it. At this mountain resort, guests will be surrounded by the breathtaking alpine ambiance of East Vail, which is locally known for its wonderful hiking, biking, fly-fishing, and in winter snowshoe trails and cross country skiing.
The perfect retreat for a romantic getaway, this one bedroom residence, sitting at the foot of the Gore Creek Mountain Range, offers all of the comforts of home. Enjoy the convenience of a cozy living area complete with a full kitchen, living room, and dining area. Step onto the deck to enjoy a night of grilling and taking in the scenery, stay inside and bundle up around the fireplace, or catch a dreamy afternoon nap in the bedroom with a Queen bed.
Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort is the only lodging in the Vail Valley that is located on over 20 spacious acres of Colorado beauty. No other resort in Vail can match an offering so unique. Gore Creek flows through the Resort, cascading waterfalls (or ice falls in winter) can be seen just outside your door and mountain peaks surround you. It’s a true Colorado Experience!
A favorite with high altitude trainers and families alike, let the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort be your base camp for year round adventures. We are worlds apart, yet only minutes away from Vail Village.
Free bus service is provided by the Town of Vail bus service and the stop is located across from the Vail Racquet Club.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 560 square feet
4 guests maximum
Denver International Airport - DEN
1 hour and 30 minutes by car
Vail foliage and the Gore Creek
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tennis, swimming, and health club facilities are on site.
- Timberline Tours - Offering Vail-area whitewater rafting and jeep adventures to Vail, Colorado visitors, locals, families and corporate groups, Timberline Tours is the largest and most experienced outfitter in the region.
- AVA Rafting & Zipline - World-class Colorado rafting trips on 8 rivers for all ages and abilities, zipline tours and rock climbing on our 44-acre mountain property.
- Vail Stables - Horseback Riding through the Rocky Mountains.
Places of Interest
- Vail Ski Resort - Over 5,000 acres of skiing trails, plus a Swiss-style village with shops, eateries and nightspots.
- Vail Jazz Festival - A 12-week program that brings the best talent in the jazz world to the ultimate summer destination in the Colorado Rockies.
- Beaver Creek - Experience a luxurious retreat featuring world-class skiing in Colorado and dining, breathtaking views and soothing spas.
- Betty Ford Alpine Gardens - Tranquil botanical center with tours.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo