Miami Paramount Views
Miami Paramount Views
High above the lights and noise of Miami, is this 27th-floor residence that offers vibrant views of the sunrise and sunset views over Miami Beach and downtown. This two bedroom, corner unit is encased in windows, making it what the hosts call, “a little piece of heaven in the skies.”
The grand, entrance lobby with 30-foot high ceilings and individual elevator banks, sets the tone for your cosmopolitan stay. If your car is looking a little dusty in the Miami sunshine, there is even a car wash on site to make sure the paint is sparkling as you cruise down the streets.
The interior of this palatial residence features an open floor plan with 10-foot-high ceilings, full-length floors to ceiling glass walls, and an 8-foot deep private terrace with glass railings, which ultimately allows for expansive panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and beyond.
For sleeping arrangements, the home features a King bedroom and Queen bedroom. The master bathroom shower is uniquely surrounded by frameless glass allowing for open bay views, but both bathrooms are complete with chrome fixtures, and ample counter space.
On top of all of the luxurious amenities found in the private residence, guests have access to a seemingly endless list of luxuries. Three is a Grand Club Room equipped with a top-of-the-line kitchen, 102” plasma screen, and the latest entertainment systems; main pool deck with a 91-foot-long pool, featuring cabanas, ping pong, theater lawn, interactive splash fountain for kids, and fire pit; a second private sunrise waterfront pool; and a two-story 6,000-square-foot spa and fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, including Wii Fit, sauna, steam, private treatment rooms, and pilates studio.
For guests that need to take care of work during their stay, there is a business lounge featuring video conferencing and private meeting space, as well as a separate Teen and Children’s area with live view webcams to keep the kids entertained while you work.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1600 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Miami International Airport (MIA)
10 minutes by car
Bayfront with views of Mami beach
Activities of Interest
- Marina with boat rental opportunity is two blocks away
- Little Havana Food and Walking Tour in Miami - Enjoy a culinary and cultural experience in Miami’s Little Havana neighborhood. Follow your guide, walk to six local eateries and sample traditional Cuban dishes.
- Best of Wynwood: Street Art and Gallery Tour - Explore the greater Miami arts district of Wynwood on this guided, 1.5-hour walking tour. Marvel at the vibrant displays and visit three of the best galleries in the neighborhood.
- Key West Day Trip - Take a scenic ride to Key West from Miami. Upgrade and add a 2-hour glass-bottom boat ride visiting the coral reef, or a Hop-on hop-off, fully narrated Trolley Tour.
Places of Interest
- Miami Beach - Swim, surf, or soak up the sun!
- Miami Design District - A creative neighborhood and shopping destination dedicated to innovative fashion, design, art, architecture and dining.
- Coral Gables - Experience "The City Beautiful" with live music, festivals and art galleries.
- Wynwood Walls - Open to the public, free of charge the Wynwood Walls was established in 2009 by the legendary placemaker and visionary Tony Goldman as an outdoor museum of international street art.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens - Built in 1916 as a winter retreat, this lavish villa is a tribute to the Italian Renaissance. The museum contains much of the original furnishings and artwork, and is surrounded by lush, formal gardens.
- The Deering Estate - A Miami-Dade County Park and a 444-acre natural and archeological preserve, this historic site is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It serves as a center for education, culture and recreation.
- Perez Art Museum Miami - Visit Miami’s flagship art museum, and learn about modern and contemporary, international art.
- Coconut Grove - Miami's escape from the stress of city life.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility