Scottsdale Spirit of The West, Arizona
EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE
CURATED EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE - SCOTTSDALE SPIRIT OF THE WEST
** SPECIAL NOTE **
This is a ThirdHome "Exclusive Stay Experience" showcasing the specific property listed below during two wonderful local events - The Arabian National Breeders Finals Horse Show & The Western Film History Art Collection exhibit. An inclusion to this week-stay package is the ThirdHome Concierge Services that will oversee the special event tickets you might wish to include, along with enhancing your stay and making all the optional arrangements for the fun add-ons listed below in the Exclusive Stay experience.
*** EXCLUSIVE DATES for this Stay-Experience ***
SEPT 23rd - 30th, 2017 (7 NIGHTS STAY)
Experience 7 nights/8 days discovering the beautiful and wild desert terrain with its stunning sunsets and landscapes that have inspired such people as architect Frank Lloyd Wright, along with many renowned artists. Outdoors lovers will find hundreds of things to do along the Salt River, in the rocky city parks and neighboring mountains, or on ranches in and around the city. Hot air balloon rides, horseback tours, kayaking, and mountain climbing are all just minutes from Scottsdale. Explore Old Town Scottsdale and dive into its original flavors found within its dining venues, many featuring the Southwest cuisine the area is famous for. Take in the history of Western Film History at Scottsdale's Museum of The West; and admire the stunning equine creatures at the Arabian Nationals Breeder Finals show.
SCOTTSDALE SPIRIT OF THE WEST Exclusive Stay -
* 7-Nights Accommodations at the Featured ThirdHome property - Desert Mountain Desert Greens (property ID #10723)
* FREE - ARABIAN NATIONAL BREEDER FINALS HORSESHOWThis prestigious show offers the Arabian horse community the opportunity to showcase the very best the breed has to offer in an unparalleled venue. Scottsdale has established itself as not only one of the finest shopping and dining destinations in the world, but as a World-class Mecca for the Arabian Horse. The Arabian Breeder Finals presents an unprecedented halter/breeding showcase opportunity that offers prize money and abundant marketing opportunities for breeders and purebred Arabian horse enthusiasts. Experience watching some of the finest Arabian Horses and their rides compete for prizes. Admission to the event is free.
* OPTIONAL - THE WESTERN SPIRIT SCOTTSDALE MUSEUM
The Rennard Strickland Collection of Western Film History -
This inaugural exhibition features historic Western film posters, lobby cards, and associated ephemera and memorabilia dating from the 1800's to the present, curated from the world's largest - and most historically important and inclusive - collection of Western film graphic arts. The first of many planned exhibitions featuring posters and objects from the collection, it celebrates the American West, cowboys, Native Americans, the history of the movie industry, and the power of the West's cultural legacies. It also pays tribute to Rennard Strickland (Osage/Cherokee), whose collection of more than 5,000 items was acquired in late 2016 in an education and community partnership between Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West and the Arizona State University Foundation for a New American University. Admission is $13USD per person.
OTHER OPTIONAL Local Experiences include -
• Magical Sedona VIP Private Tours
• Exploring Monument Valley Guided Excursions
• Adventures in Antelope Canyon Outings
• Colorado River Float Tours & Kayaking
• Tombstomb & The O.K. Corral with Birdcage Saloon
• Kartchner Caverns Geological Wonder
• San Xavier del Bac Mission - "The White Dove of the Desert"
• Montezuma's Castle - five-story cliff-side pueblo dwelling
• A Taste of Old Town & Hidden Scottsdale & Sedona Tastes
• 4WD Jeep Adventures, Mountain Biking & Desert Segways
• Golfing & Reserved Tee Times
• Wine & Art Galleries Strolls
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3600 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Additional Fees** PLEASE NOTE **
This tailored Exclusive Stay Experience requires the specific keys and exchange fee as noted. Although ThirdHome Concierge assistance and expertise is automatically included in this experience package, there would be an additional cost for travel components such as roundtrip airfare, airport transfers, rental car; and any optional sightseeing tours, local experiences and special event tickets. These add-ons are on a full-paying basis by member for whatever options are chosen.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Sedona & Scottsdale
- Phoenix & The Canyons
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service