Amelia Island, Florida
Marsh View Villa
Marsh View Villa
This gorgeous, three bedroom, three bathroom villa is situated on the whimsical Amelia Island Plantation, and surrounded by breathtaking marsh views as far as the eye can see. Sitting on just over 3500 square feet, this lovely little home is the perfect escape for your next vacation!
When you first enter, you’ll find an grandiose, two-story foyer with an incredible wrap around staircase leading upstairs. Keeping with the chic and classic style of the villa, there are exquisite French doors that lead from the foyer to the great room, where you’ll find a fully equipped kitchen, dining table, and a cozy seating area nestled around a gas fireplace. The home is characterized by immaculate wooden floors, and the kitchen is outfitted with pristine granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. To top it off, in the great room you’ll find floor-to-ceiling Anderson windows, offering stunning scenes of the marsh around you.
The downstairs bedroom has two full beds and a pullout futon, and upstairs you’ll find two luxurious bedrooms, each furnished with king beds. The master bedroom and bathroom both feature panoramic views of the marsh, with an especially enticing view from the elegantly raised garden tub. The master bath also boasts back to back vanities, a gigantic walk-in shower, and its own private water closet. Each floor has its own laundry and air conditioning unit, and the upstairs has even been plumbed and wired for its own exclusive kitchenette. This tranquil oasis is perfect for spending time with your loved ones, while simultaneously indulging in some "me-time."
*Sorry, no pets allowed.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3769 square feet
King, King, and 2x Full
10 guests maximum
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX)
45 minutes by car
View of the marsh
Activities of Interest
- Amelia Island Horseback Riding - Go for a ride on the beaches of Amelia Island
- Angler's Mark Fishing Charter - Explore creeks and rivers overflowing with wildlife!
- Blue Door Artists - A unique collective of local artists offering the island's finest selection of original contemporary art
- Backwater Cat Adventure - Take an adventurous boat tour around the island, fun for the whole family!
- Ocean Links Golf Course - The course's close proximity to the ocean and sea breeze provide golfers with exhilarating views and intriguing play
Places of Interest
- Fernandina Beach - One of the most beautiful beaches anywhere. Private, serene - a true Florida treasure
- Marlin & Barrel Distillery - A wonderful distillery with some interesting twists on well known concoctions
- Amelia Island Historic District - Enjoy quaint, small town living at its finest, and explore the old historic streets of Amelia Island!
- The Picker's Market - Featuring over 40 vendors displaying their specialties, this is the perfect market for the antique connoisseur!
- Timoti's Seafood Shack - Come here to enjoy some freshly caught, delicious seafood!
We loved our stay at the Marsh View Villa. The pictures do the property justice and the views of the marsh never get old! Easy check in and no issues with the house. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet