Santa Barbara, California
Welcome to Blue Horizon, the ultimate destination for you and your guests to unwind and bask in the gorgeous sunshine! This intimate three bedroom, three bathroom vacation home overlooks the incredible blue waters of the Pacific, with balcony vistas so wondrous you’ll have a hard time telling where the sky ends and the ocean begins. Nestled in the spectacular Mesa neighborhood of Santa Barbara, this enchanting home is sure to make all your California dreams come true.
During your stay here, you’ll notice the house is always bathed in a warm blue light, no matter what time of day. The large glass windows allow you to enjoy this natural light and marvel at the fantastic panoramic views all day long. The home is styled with a modern, yet whimsical design, so you can live in the lap of luxury and feel right at home at the same time.
Every square inch of the house exudes incomparable luxury, from the immaculate bathrooms to the plush beds just perfect for getting a good night’s sleep after a long day at the beach, to the fully-stocked, pristine kitchen. After whipping up a delicious home cooked meal, spend some quality time with your loved ones cozied up by the stone fireplace, or spend a night out on your private terrace, sipping wine under the stars.
The breathtaking patio provides guests with a picturesque outdoor dining space, along with comfortable lounge chairs to enjoy the peaceful serenity of your surroundings. At night, when it gets a bit cooler, take a dip in the outdoor Jacuzzi and enjoy your view from the edge of the world.
The beach is only a short stroll away, and once there you can delight in all activities a beach town has to offer. Shop your way through the rustic antique stores, spend time out on the ocean in a kayak, or sample one of the many scrumptious restaurants Santa Barbara has to offer.
*Sorry, no pets permitted.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2100 square feet
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Santa Barbara Municipal Airport - SBA
20 minutes by car
Beautiful Pacific Ocean views!
Activities of Interest
- Santa Barbara Zoo - one of the nation's best small zoos
- Elings Park - Santa Barbara's largest, most diverse recreational park, resting on 230 acres of land!
- Paddle Sports Center - Santa Barbara's premier kayak, SUP, and surf rental center, operating in one of the most bio-diverse sections of the ocean
- Condor Express Whale Watching - hop aboard a tour and see why Santa Barbara is one of the best locations in the world for whale watching!
- Sandpiper Golf Club - with breathtaking ocean and mountain views from every hold, Sandpiper truly is a memorable experience!
Places of Interest
- Alcazar Tapas - a Santa Barbara stronghold of food, drink, and camaraderie for sixteen years!
- Rose Cafe - this family owned restaurant has been voted the best Mexican Restaurant for 12 years straight, and is a favorite of many locals
- State Street - Santa Barbara's most famous avenue, filled with shops, art galleries, theaters, and museums
- Stearn's Wharf - This pier has fun recreation, great restaurants, and amazing creatures at the Sea Center
- Arroyo Burro Beach - known as Hendry's Beach by locals, and a popular place for dog owners to walk their pets, this is a stunning public beach in the area
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer