Hotel in Aix-en-Provence (HS)
Jewel of Provence, Aix is a city of great charm, with its remarkable monuments and architecture, as well as its little pedestrian cobbled streets, full of character. Walks, shopping and seesighting can be appreciated all year round.
Ideally situated 800m (10 minutes walk) from the centre of Aix-en-Provence, the hotel is close to the liveliness of the city centre, you can enjoy a mix of relaxation, business, cultural activity and shopping.
most bedrooms have been recently renovated in a minimalist and luminous style.
It is hard to imagine that you are in the heart of Aix-en-Provence during that time of the day when you decide to stroll around the extraordinary garden, so serene and magical. The peaceful Eden is surrounded by centenary chestnut trees, amazing blooming rosary arcades where you may get lost within their color variety. Take the time and rest by the shade of a pine tree or by the pool having a drink. There are many different ways to enjoy premises and beautiful park, reading or just relaxing, feeling the water sound of one of the many fountains near-by.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to 3RD HOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
The booking is for a double room. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
25 minutes by car
The beautiful gardens
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- The superb town of Aix en Provence is surrounded by its famous Montagne Sainte Victoire and fantastic vineyards where the world’s best rosé is made (as well as amazing reds and whites !).
- The medieval town of Aix en Provence famous for its provençal market, Discover the wonderful ambiance of a typical open air market at the heart of Aix life.
Places of Interest
- Visit one of the most oldest Marseille soap factories of Provence. It is one of the last four manufacturers of Marseille soap still using the original process of saponification in cauldrons using vegetable oil.
- Factory of Calissons of renowned Aix, a candy adored by all which nowadays is the gastronomic emblem of the city of Aix-en-Provence for 500 years.
- Experience the highlights of Marseille region - the fishermen port of Cassis listed by Unesco for its calanques and turquoise water and the highest monument of Marseille, Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica built on top of the guardian’s hill.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility