Santa Fe Balloon Fiesta, New Mexico
EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE
CURATED EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE - SANTA FE BALLOON FIESTA
** SPECIAL NOTE **
This is a ThirdHome "Exclusive Stay Experience" showcasing the specific property listed below during on of the largest most famous Fall festivals in the region - The International Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque. An inclusion to this week-stay package is the ThirdHome Concierge Services that will oversee the special event tickets you might wish to include, along with enhancing your stay and in making all the arrangements for the optional fun add-ons listed below in the Exclusive Stay experience.
** IMPORTANT - please refer to FEES section below for more details. **
*** EXCLUSIVE DATES for this Stay-Experience ***
OCT 7th - 15th, 2017 (7 NIGHTS STAY)
Experience 7 nights/8 days discovering the old world charm of the wild west in Santa Fe (founded in 1610), the oldest state capital of the United States. Explore hiking or biking the beautiful Sangre de Cristo or wander through the historic district’s crooked streets as they wind past adobe landmarks including the Palace of the Governors (now home to the New Mexico History Museum). Shop for turquoise and silver; and taste authentic Southwestern cuisine at its finest in the heart of the city within its lovely traditional plaza. Renowned for its Pueblo-style architecture and as a creative arts hotbed, Santa Fe offers amazing encounters with local artisans and galleries. Soak your worries away in hot springs; seek out the culture in nearby Taos; or take in a round of golf at the Jack Nicklaus Las Campanas course. Kick off your week's stay (or end with a big finale) with a breathtaking hot-air adventure above the clouds - take a ride in a beautiful balloon at the International Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque!
SANTA FE BALLOON FIESTA Exclusive Stay -
* 7-Nights Accommodations at the Featured ThirdHome property - Palace Gem in Santa Fe (property ID #14177)
* OPTIONAL: The International Balloon Fiesta Festival -
Inflate your imagination take an official extraordinary balloon ride! As the official ride-provider for the world's largest ballooning event, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta®, Rainbow Ryders is the only balloon ride company authorized to take off from Balloon Fiesta Park during the flights of the Balloon Fiesta®. Join in the lofty fun and embark upon a journey you'll never forget!
** Flights occur every day Mon-Sun during the week-long festival. Please inquire with ThirdHome Concierge for more details to book your balloon ride. **
* OPTIONAL: Don't want to drive to the Balloon Festival (1-hr away by car)? Let ThirdHome Concierge assist in coordinating either a private car-driver (OR) take the Rail Runner Train journey and then Uber or cab it into the festival. In addition, Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta has teamed up with Visit Albuquerque to offer an expedited route to bypass heavy traffic while avoiding the congested primary roads and parking conditions near Balloon Fiesta Park. There are several Fiesta Express remote locations to choose from. Save time and money and enjoy roundtrip transportation to and from the Balloon Fiesta Park, includes admission to the event.
OTHER OPTIONAL Santa Fe & Regional Experiences -
* Behind Adobe Walls - Private Walking Architectural Tour
* Private Bites & Foodie Tours of Santa Fe & Taos
* Santa Fe Cooking Class - learn authentic local dishes
* Private Taos Pueblo Tour taking the High Road Drive
* Gorge of the Rio Grande Carved Cliff Dwellings
* Guided Historic Drive of the Turquoise Trail
* Hot Springs Soaking - Natural and Luxury Spa options
* Golfing at Las Campanas
* Guided Art Walks of Santa Fe & Taos
* Private Yoga Sessions
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2100 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Additional FeesPLEASE NOTE:
** This tailored Exclusive Stay Experience requires the specific keys and exchange fee as noted. IN ADDITION, the guest-staying member is to pay owner event fee: $1200 total for the week **
ALSO NOTE: All other concierge & travel components such as roundtrip airfare, rental car and event tickets are based on a full-pay by member for whatever options are selected. ThirdHome Concierge Service fees are automatically included in this experience package.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Santa Fe & Taos
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service