Villa Dolce Vita
Purched on the crest of a hill overlooking the splendid Agrari Beach, the top end ultra-sophisticated “Villa Dolce Vita” ensures privacy on a large plot of land at the end of a private road, away from noise and prying eyes.
Villa “Dolce Vita” is designed and positioned for the refined VIP’s who appreciate total privacy, unpretentious yet luxurious decoration and large interior and exterior spaces.
The 600 sq.m villa (6500 sq.ft) is built on a large gated property of 10.000 m2 with uninterrupted views of Agrari Beach, one of the finest beaches on Mykonos, surrounded by a natural amphitheatre of hills.
The house is designed so that each room enjoys the same exceptional views over the beach below and across the sparkling sea to the nearby island of Naxos, framed as if in a painting and fully protected from the island’s strong winds.
The villa is designed as a complex of four independent houses and contains 6 bedrooms + an attic.
The main house features a sheltered courtyard, entry hall with guest W.C., large living room with fireplace, dining room, spacious country kitchen, master bedroom with dressing area and bathroom and the second bedroom with its private bathroom.
On the upper level is an independent guest suite with bedroom (The “Guest House”), loft sitting room/sleeping space, kitchenette, bathroom and roof terrace.
Adjacent to the pool there is a separate guest house (The “Pool House”) on two levels, with breathtaking views of the cliff, the beach and the isle of Naxos. On the ground floor is the main bedroom and the living room with an open kitchen, as if floating in the pool on top of the hills. Below the living room is a separate guest room with a bathroom, an independent entrance and a private courtyard.
Finally, as you enter the villa from the eastern entrance, on your left side the “Residence” is located: an independent, large room with a small living room, dining table, kitchen and bathroom.
Terraces surrounding the house and swimming pool provide ideal space for entertaining, with numerous sitting and dining areas. At the edge of the pool, overlooking the cliffs is a Jacuzzi.
Steps lead down a lighted pathway from the poolside to a charming secluded patio carved out of the natural rocks, a quiet place to relax and enjoy the beauty of the natural surroundings.
The interior decoration of the house caters to the sophisticated guest with its warm and welcoming atmosphere of elegant simplicity. The deco includes many antiques, such as a large dining table, over two centuries old, brought from a French monastery, as well as a selection of fine original paintings.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 12 baths, 6458 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
25 mins drive
Stunning views of Agrari Beach and the sea
Please note there is a mandatory €25 per person per day for a daily maid service and breakfast every morning to be paid prior to check in.
Activities of Interest
- The island is a paradise for water sport enthusiasts! It is only natural that the “Island of the Winds” should attract surfers and sailors from all over the world!
- Play tennis or mini golf at Ayios Stéfanos, beach volleyball at Ayia Anna or try sea parachuting or jet skiing at Eliá or Kalafátis.
- Diving fans can do a little exciting exploration of the underwater magic of Mykonos.
- Explore the island on a caicque or a boat and discover secluded beaches, or take a boat tour around the nearby islets, which are also ideal fishing spots!
Places of Interest
- Take the opportunity to explore the tiny archaeological gem of Delos, just a short boat trip away. Delos was a sacred island in ancient times, and according to mythology was the birthplace of the twin gods Apollo and Artemis.
- Visit the historic monastery of Panayia Tourliani (a 16th century church with a brilliant carved wooden iconostasis)
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet