Key Largo, Florida
Discover your own slice of Old Florida charm at Fisherman’s Cove, a lavish 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo nestled directly on the waterfront. Situated on 2000 square feet of pure luxury, Fisherman’s Cove boasts breathtaking views of the bay, along with the finest amenities the keys have to offer.
This bayside oasis is the ultimate destination for those looking to become intimately acquainted with the laid-back, Key Largo way of life. After a fun-filled day at the beach, you can unwind in the spacious main living area, and cook a delicious meal for your family in the fully equipped, gourmet kitchen. The property is outfitted with lovely island décor and expansive, panoramic windows so that you can enjoy the beautiful landscape 24/7.
Continue to feel pampered in one of three bedrooms, each designed to offer unsurpassed comfort. The master suite has a lavish king bed, with generous walk-in closets and ample amounts of space. The other bedrooms are just as elegant and accommodating, and each contains a television for your personal viewing pleasure. Each bedroom is attached to an exquisite bathroom that contains dual vanities and gigantic bathtubs, so you can refresh and rejuvenate after the day. If you don’t feel like calling it a night just yet, feel free to lounge on one of the serene, private balconies, and delight in a cocktail before drifting off to sleep.
At Fisherman’s Cove, you’ll have access to an outdoor swimming pool and a number of cozy cabanas, perfect for lazing the day away in the sun. There’s also a deck, exclusive to residents only, where a plethora of open ocean adventures awaits, including the option to charter your own private fishing boat. If jet skiing or boating isn’t for you, you can always spend your day on the stunning rooftop terrace, complete with a jetted hot tub and fully stocked bar. In the evenings, don’t forget to delight in some impeccable waterfront dining before you head back to your own personal paradise.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Miami International Airport (MIA)
1 hour by car
Bayview with dock
Activities of Interest
- Blackfoot Fishing Charters - Based out of Angler House Marina, Blackfoot offers guided flats and backcountry tips in the Upper Florida Keys.
- Contact a dive operator and head out to explore Spiegel Grove, a shipwreck approx. 5mi offshore from Key Largo.
- Key West Golf Club - The only Caribbean style golf course in the United States. Designed by golf legend Rees Jones, this 18 hole par 70 course is suited to players of all abilities.
Places of Interest
- Dolphin Cove - Swim with the dolphins!
- John Pennecamp Park - Visit this Florida State Park that includes 70 nautical square miles of Atlantic Ocean waters and is the first undersea park in the USA!
- Florida Keys Wild Bird Rehabilitation Center - A great throwback type attraction, with amazing and friendly staff.
Fisherman's Cove-Key Largo
My family and enjoyed our holiday stay at this beautiful apartment on the water in Key Largo. In addition to enjoying the local restaurants , we had 2 evenings cooking in the well equipped kitchen. The owner was courteous and responded promptly to our pre visit questions. We all had a great time. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility