West End, Honduras
Vivaro Luxury Beachfront with Amazing Private Beach!
Vivaro Luxury Beachfront with Amazing Private Beach!
This gorgeous and large 4,500 square foot luxury home is situated on Roatan’s beautiful west side, in the Bay of Honduras. Five bedrooms and seven bathrooms sit on a stunning, private white sand beach, where the waves of the Carribean Sea lap up onto the shore. The crystal-clear cerulean waters teem with life and offer superb snorkeling through the Meso-American reef below, while the above horizon offers extravagant sunsets night after night. The area is also known for its exceptional diving opportunities. You’ll experience ecstasy as you sit on the sprawling deck next to the infinity pool and soak in this paradise while savoring a banana daiquiri made from fruit grown right on the property. There's simply nothing more luxurious than a beach in paradise to call all your own!
In the expansive great room, ceilings with enchanting Honduran wood beams arc high above the matching floors that direct your eye towards the exotic panorama beyond the glass accordion doors. With an open floor plan into the dining area and many different seating options, you’ll have great views no matter where you decide to settle in.
The Chef’s Kitchen is spacious, and exhibits white stone counter tops and dark Honduran wood cabinets. A substantial island with a General Electric gas cook top provides seating for four, and two separate GE convection ovens offer the ability to prepare a feast with ease. The kitchen is also equipped with a double door LG refrigerator, which features UV filtered water and ice. It has been meticulously outfitted with high quality knives, cookware, dishes, silverware, and more for anything you may possibly need.
The four capacious, identical master suites each feature king beds and face the ocean with their own separate decks. The bedrooms also include the Honduran hardwood floors, blackout curtains, and luxury linens and towels. Their sizable bathrooms are adorned with stately marble countertops, rejuvenating rainfall shower heads and private bathrooms.
The fifth bedroom is a great bunk room that has 24 foot high ceilings and custom-made triple bunk beds that were handmade from local Honduran wood. The bottom bunks are double beds, and the middle and top bunks are twin sized, totaling six beds. Ladders lead up to the second bunk and a platform between the beds, from where the top bunk can be easily accessed. A lofted media area tops this room off with a twin trundle bed, TV, DVD player, and lots of pillows to relax or watch movies. Its bathroom also has a rainfall shower head and separate toilet. Kids and adults alike will love the comfort and space of this room.
Additionally, a powder room can be found in the great room, and a seventh bathroom with a separate shower and toilet are located below the pool on the sand.
The very large 2,500 square foot deck space surrounds the gigantic infinity pool, is perfect for sunbathing and offers spectacular views of the nearby reef and is a great viewing area for the incredible nightly sunsets. There’s ample furniture, from lounge chairs to sunbeds, and a large shaded table for your whole group to relax, sun, dine, play games, or read in the amazing outdoors here. Pair your delicious morning coffee with the ambient sounds of the ocean and wildlife from this exceptional lanai!
Vivaro is less than five minutes by car from West End, where you can enjoy visiting unique dive shops, gift shops, grocery stores, beach bars and fine dining.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 7 baths, 4500 square feet
King, King, Bunk, King, and King
14 guests maximum
Juan Manuel Galvez International Airport (RTB)
20 minutes by car
The stunning Meso American Reef and fantastic daily sunsets.
Eco electric fee -- electric is charged for this property as the grid is tenuous. There is solar power included as laid out in the property description, but non-solar electric will be charged and and can be up to $600 USD depending on usage.
Activities of Interest
- Ruthless Roatan Charters – Explore the Bay Island and the North Coast of Honduras or even stretch your legs to Belize and Guatemala in vintage style. Whether fishing, diving, snorkeling, or just out for a good old fashioned cruise, you're guaranteed fun!
- SunDivers – SunDivers offers single dives and two-tank trips, as well as night dives, dawn dives, NITROX dives, shark dives, private charters and more, including the best sunsets in town!
- Daniel Johnson’s Monkey and Sloth Hang Out – Take the opportunity to hold a sloth, be in a cage with monkeys, or feed parrots as the staff teaches you about the animals in full detail!
Places of Interest
- Anthony’s Key – Dolphin encounters, canopy tours, horseback riding, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, and more wait for you to make the memories of a lifetime.
- Sundowner’s Beach Bar – If you’re looking for the ideal Caribbean beach bar, this is it. Great prices, great drinks, great atmosphere, and a great burger.
- Oasis Restaurant – One of Roatan’s most recommended dinner spots, enjoy attentive service with a relaxed yet elegant atmosphere, ever changing menus, and an extensive wine and cocktail list with the largest beer selection on the island.
- SunDivers - unbelievable diving opportunities!
- Anthony's Key
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo