Sea & Sky Sanctuary, Saint Lucia
CURATED IRRESISTIBLE OFFER
IRRESISTIBLE OFFER: SEA & SKY SANCTUARY at Jade Mountain St Lucia
This is a ThirdHome featured resort-promotion in conjunction with our preferred travel partner-resorts. Members may choose their own travel dates as specified within the promotional offering guidelines below. In addition, members can choose various optional excursions that pair up best for their individual personal interests, including dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal stay experience. NO keys are required for this journey. Please refer to fees section in this experience page. All promotions are subject to change without notice, are based on availability, and can be withdrawn at any time.
Experience a true Caribbean sanctuary wrapped around an infinity pool with a dazzling kaleidoscope of colors. Jade Mountain is St. Lucia's only resort property with the iconic view of both the Piti and Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea. The location of the property is unsurpassed, rising majestically above the private estate of Anse Chastanet, offering guests 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft, sand Caribbean beaches with pristine coral reefs just off shore to escape within. Part of the estate is the historical plantation of Anse Mamin and Emerald Estate where the resort grows its own organic produce. Built entirely in perfect harmony with Caribbean nature in his creation of Jade Mountain, the bold architectural design with its individual bridges leading to exceptional infinity pool sanctuaries and rugged stoned-faced columns reaching towards the sky, makes Jade Mountain St. Lucia one of the Caribbean’s most mesmerizing resort experiences. Expect grand sweeping spaces within each of the 24 infinity pool sanctuaries at Jade Mountain, which are carefully designed, individual works of art and architecture. All of the sanctuaries celebrate an unparalleled view of the Pitons World Heritage Site and the Caribbean Sea, where bedroom, living area and an extravagant private infinity pool glide into one another to form extraordinary platforms floating out into nature. Jade Mountain’s sanctuaries are stage-like settings from which to embrace the full glory of the island's breathtaking beauty. All sanctuaries feature 15-ft high ceilings and are designed with the 4th wall open to the natural views while at the same time allowing for complete privacy. If all this wasn't extraordinary enough, taste the island and all its tempting "Jade Cuisine" created by the culinary expertise of its James Beard winning Chef Allen Susser. Hovering in space above the Jade Mountain Club is the heavenly Celestial Terrace, perfect for sunset cocktails or star-gazing the brilliant St Lucian evening sky.
Stay 4 Nights - Pay for 3 Nights
Stay 7 Nights - Pay for 4 Nights
** Offer is valid for travel between July 15th through December 19th, 2017; offer must be booked by Oct 10th deadline and is subject to availability **
SEA & SKY SANCTUARY JADE MOUNTAIN OFFER includes:
* Roundtrip Transfers between airport and resort
* 4-7 Nights in your own Private Sanctuary - choose from Star, Sun, Moon or Galaxy Accommodations
* $250 Resort Credit during stay to use as you wish
* Luxury All-Inclusive Experience -
Meal plan includes (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, most alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages); all taxes and service fees; welcome cocktail, drinks stocked in-room fridges, and tropical fruit display on arrival; bottle of French champagne
* Inclusive Island Experiences & Tours -
Volcano, Sulphur Springs, and Diamond Mineral Baths excursion; escorted walk of the Old French Colonial Plantation; guided boat snorkel trip; a resort scuba diving course for beginners or 2 dives per person for certified divers; a one-hour Swedish Massage per person; half-day Jungle Biking in Anse Mamin Valley; half-day sailing on skippered resort yacht Searenity
* Also included are use of tennis court/equipment, water sports equipment (snorkeling, kayaking, paddle board, mini-sailing, wind-surfing), beach chairs and towels, and complimentary resort water taxi to ANSE MAMIN beach.
* Enjoy the exclusivity and privacy of Jade Mountain with all of sister resort Anse Chastanet’s restaurants, bars, boutiques, spas and watersports facilities as well as 2 soft sand beaches available and easily accessible to Jade Mountain guests by foot or resort shuttle at all times.
* A Romance Certificate of US$ 500 "Return to the Sanctuary of St Lucia's Jade Mountain" to be used when presented to resort on a return visit future stay
*** THIRDHOME RECOMMENDS - When to Go ***
Anytime of course but perhaps consider experiencing Jade Mountain during these exclusive Culinary Event time periods:
* Spices of The Caribbean - OCT 17-22, 2017: Imagine being enthralled by signature spicy cocktails using nutmeg, ginger, vanilla and cloves at the Island Spices Cocktail party at the Jade Mountain Club. Experience the new spice garden whilst touring our very own organic farm, grasp an islander's understanding of how spices are grown and partake in a cooking class! Uncover the spicing secrets of Tandoor Cooking in the Caribbean at our Beach Tandoori cooking class. Enjoy a five course spectacular dining experience with a seasonal and sustainable menu infused with our organic grown produce and spices. Spicy Tropical tranquil breakfast in bed with exotic fruits freshly baked breads, artisan cheeses and freshly brewed St Lucian native coffee or loose-leaf teas.
* Discover Jade Mountain's Estate Chocolate - OCT 5-10, 2017: As a Bean to Bar organic single estate boutique chocolate maker an Emerald Estate Chocolate & Spice Sensory Tasting is an absolute must do. A hands on interactive experience in the world of cacao and chocolate. Start the weekend with a Chocolate enthused Cocktail Party in the Jade Lounge with tantalizing chocolate inspired savory canapés and cocktails. Get back to the "chocolate bar" basics with the resort's Emerald Estate Organic farm tour and learn not only about our ‘farm to table’ concept showcasing our fresh organic produce, but also enter the world of the Cacao Plantation. Then begin the Alchemy of Chocolate - matching and tasting wine with our own hand made organic Emerald Estate Chocolate. Look, smell, taste - starting with your basic senses and expanding from there. A sumptuous chocolate dinner in the evening, – with an awe inspiring menu and a creative chocolate flair. How can one resist breakfast in bed with a variety of chocolate breakfast treats from chocolate croissants to chocolate French toast and genuine cocao milkshakes! Acquaint yourselves with a chocolate truffle workshop get involved and take home what you make. Walk through the Anse Mamin historical plantation which was originally a sugar cane plantation in the 18th century, until changing hands and moving to a cocoa crop. A chocolate sensory tasting experience is not complete without a trip to the chocolate lab where you will discover how chocolate is actually made.
ALTERNATE Stay Packages include:
Non All-Inclusive is offered (without meals, beverages and activities); Active Adventure Package (OR) Diving St Lucia Packages offered; Activities & Excursions can be arranged based on a la carte personal preferences
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
Additional FeesPLEASE NOTE:
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome Keys & exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a FULL-PAY travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- St Lucia
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service