Apollo Bay, Australia
Located in the seaside haven of Apollo Bay on Victorias Great Ocean Road, Harbour Views is a modern 3 bedroom house with views across the water, along the beach to the Apollo Bay Harbour.
Spend your days relaxing gazing out at the ocean while watching the fishing boats enter the harbour. For those wishing to get out and about the home is centrally located along the Great Ocean Road and very close to the Otway Ranges.
Harbour Views has been stylishly decorated with quality furniture that is further enhanced by polished timber floors, bright stone bench tops and decks.
The upper level of the Harbour Views is open plan and has reverse cycle air-conditioning and the large windows with loads of natural light. The dining table has seating for 6, a powder room offers a third bathroom and the lounge has plenty of room for the family to relax in comfort.
The gourmet kitchen features sharp white caesar stone bench tops, a large gas cook top, range hood, dishwasher, microwave, walk in pantry, large fridge and freezer and an excellent selection of cooking equipment.
Cook up a storm for your family or friends or choose from a fantastic selection of gourmet cafes and restaurants that Apollo Bay has to offer.
The spacious lounge features a large Plasma TV, DVD and Stereo with leather lounges. The lounge area of this dog friendly accommodation has two opening doors that lead out onto a spacious deck with outdoor furniture, BBQ and great views of the water to the harbour.
The master bedroom features a big King sized bed, the second bedroom offers a Queen bed with doors onto a downstairs deck and secure yard, while the third bedroom has a Double bunk with single on top.
The master bedroom features an ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity. The main bathroom features a bath with shower over the top, perfect for a relaxing soak.
The ground level has a lovely sunny reading area with a TV and cosy chairs for relaxing with a good book. This area has a lovely outlook to the Otway hills that surround Apollo Bay.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and Full + Twin
7 guests maximum
Melbourne Airport - MEL
2.5 hours by car
Views across the water, along the beach to the Apollo Bay Harbour.
Activities of Interest
- Starting in Apollo Bay, The Great Ocean Walk is one of Australia's most scenic coastal hikes, covering 104km of trail. Natures drama unfolds at every step, and every day is a different adventure.
- Learn to Surf, Kayak to a Seal Colony, bike the Otways.
- Crystal Clear Waters and Picturesque Cliff Faces at Port Campbell National Park
Places of Interest
- Cape Otway Lightstation, via Great Ocean Road - Visit Australia's most important lighthouse - Awesome Views, Amazing History.
- At under three hours' drive from Melbourne along the Great Ocean Road Apollo Bay is an ideal base to explore the region, its beautiful coastlines and the magnificent Otway Ranges.
- Built in 1879 the Grand Pacific Hotel with the top two of its three storeys framed by imposing lacework verandahs is but one of the superb buildings to be seen on a Great Ocean Road trip.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo