Get away from it all and head to the Blue Ridge Mountains of Georgia. Immerse yourself in nature as you spend a week at Cohutta King, a 3,600 square foot lodge located in McCaysville, Georgia - 15 minutes from downtown Blue Ridge.
McCaysville is a charming mountain town located directly on the Georgia/Tennessee State line. The Georgia/Tennessee line, also known as The Blue Line, is painted through the center of the town, making the perfect photo opportunity. The Blue Ridge Scenic Railway brings 65,000 passengers a year to the town of McCaysville where there are plenty of places to shop, dine and explore.
This property has everything needed to make your stay comfortable. Trimmed with upscale furnishings and designed with an open floor plan, the lodge is a picturesque residence for family and friends to reconnect and create special memories.
The main level has a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar that can seat four, and a dining room with seating for eight. Adjacent to the kitchen is the great room which features a 50” flat screen, stone fireplace with remote control gas, and half bathroom.
Cohutta King boasts three master suites, each fit with a King size bed, Egyptian cotton sheets, and bathroom. Just off of the bedrooms is the patio that is the perfect spot to relax and listen to the sounds of nature as you begin to drift off to sleep.
The home’s party deck, that encompasses the ground floor, will surely keep everyone entertained.
The deck features a fireplace, air hockey table, foosball, and pullout Queen bed. There is also a six person hot tub on the lower level patio, so after spending the day fly-fishing on the stream that runs through the property, be sure to get a good soak in before heading to bed.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3600 square feet
King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport - ATL
2 hours drive from airport
Overlooks Fighting Town Creek in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Rolling Thunder River Company - Rafting on the Ocoee River!
- Harrah's Casino - Just 45 minutes away!
- Rolling Thunder and Toccoa River Adventures - Offers tubing and kayaking on the Toccoa River.
Places of Interest
- Down town Blue Ridge shopping and Resturants
- Toccoa-Ocoee Street - Street lined with antique and specialty shops, art galleries and eateries.
- The Blue Ridge Scenic Railway - The relaxing ride starts at the historic depot, built in 1905 in downtown Blue Ridge, then stops for a layover in the quaint sister towns of McCaysville, Georgia and Copperhill, Tennessee.
- Horseshoe Bend Park - Known for it's Pickin' in the Park on Thursday evenings, May through September.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- iPod Dock Stereo