Sandy's Cottage is located on the northern tip of the Big Island of Hawaii, on the Kohala Coast. This high end, new construction cottage welcomes you with breathtaking views and prime proximity to incredible beaches, Waimea horse country, and world famous resorts. Boasting two bedrooms and three bathrooms, this 2,350 square foot cottage home transports you back to old Hawaii.
Open and breezy, the home’s main living area is furnished with all the amenities of home. In the fully equipped chef’s kitchen, there is an expansive granite kitchen island wrapped in Hawaiian Koa, making it the perfect staging area for food, cocktails and good conversation. The gourmet kitchen adjoins the home's main living area, which is beautifully furnished with a 65" flat screen TV, stocked vintage bar cart and floor to ceiling windows so that the Pacific Ocean is always in view.
The large, covered lanai is situated to provide a protected dining and entertainment area for family or large gatherings.
For guests that need to bring work along, there is a well-appointed office available.
Guests are sure to enjoy every night of sleep in the master suite that features 14" ceilings wrapped in mahogany and traditional "lauhala" weaving, with walk-in custom closets. The master suite also offers an all-marble elegant bathroom, walk in "marble slab" shower plus a "walk-out" outside shower with ocean views. No matter what room you choose as your own for your stay, every room has sweeping ocean and Maui views
Sit back and relax, enjoy the ocean views, our coconut and rainbow shower trees, humpback whale migration (December - March), or follow a coastal trail down to a small cove where fishing and ocean access is available. Horseback riding, zip lining, world famous beaches, golf, jogging and walking trails ready for you each day. This very special executive's escape cottage is the perfect place to get away and relax in a beautiful and peaceful setting.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2350 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Kona International Airport - KOA
1 hour by car
Panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, Maui and the green North Kohala countryside.
Activities of Interest
- Horseback riding
- Zip lining
- Helicopter tours
- Head outdoors for stand up paddleboarding, kayaking, snorkeling, dolphin and whale watching.
- Kileaua Volcano - Explore this national park!
- Polulu Valley - Hike this scenic valley on the big island.
Places of Interest
- Hapuna Beach State Park - This world famous beach is the largest white sand beach on the island.
- Mauna Kea - Visit the summit of this dormant volcano.
- Anaeho'omalu Beach - White-sand beach for swimming & snorkeling, with two fishponds & a hiking trail nearby.
- Mauna Kea Resort - Offers championship golf and exceptional dining.
- Four Seasons Hualalai - Spend a day in the spa or play a round of golf.
- Hawi and Waimea Farmers Markets - Indulge in local foods, produce, and crafts!
- 49 Black Sand Beach - Picturesque, black sand beach with calm waters.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet