Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta
Nuevo Vallarta- Grand Luxxe 3 Bedroom Presidential Villa
The Three Bedroom Presidential Villa has three bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths. Featuring a terrace with two plunge pools, two gourmet kitchens, two king-size beds and two double-size beds, two living rooms with sleeper sofas, two dining rooms, three Jacuzzi tubs, and five LCD TVs. Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra Madre Mountains, Vidanta Nuevo Vallarta is a tropical beach paradise.
On property you will have access to a 18-hole Jack Nicklaus course, an 18-hole Greg Norman course, tennis courts, state-of-the art gym, world class spa, 18 restaurants, French marketplace, largest pool system in Latin America, two kids clubs, wave pool and lazy river, kids water park, and free nightly entertainment!
Guests at Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta can luxuriate in some of the most beautiful pools in all of Mexico, including Grand Luxxe-Exclusive pools overlooking the Ameca River, as well as The Grand Bliss, The Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, and Sea Garden pools.
Recipient of the Five Diamond Award, Grand Luxxe Nuevo Vallarta offers members one of the most exclusive and luxurious vacation experiences in Mexico. Situated along the eastern edge of the resort, five beautifully designed towers follow the Ameca River to where it meets the Bay of Banderas. Members often say that Grand Luxxe is like a private oasis within the resort.
Situated on Mexico’s Pacific coast, Nuevo Vallarta is situated along the Bahía de Banderas, one of the world’s largest natural bays, and surrounded by the lush green jungle vegetation of the Sierra Madre mountain peaks.
The area is well known for its natural beauty, wide beaches with fine white sand, unique flora.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, King, and 2x Full
8 guests maximum
Puerto Vallarta International Airport
20 minutes by Car
Gorgeous ocean views!
Activities of Interest
- With 7 world class golf courses in the area, including the home of the 2002 EMC World Cup, Riviera Nayarit is fast becoming a golfer’s paradise.
- Bay cruises, city tours, whale watching, swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, scuba, hiking, biking, horseback riding can all be arranged by the concierge for you.
- Golf – The area boasts two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses. The Pacifico course features a large natural island green with eight holes facing or playing alongside the ocean, while the Bahia has six.
Places of Interest
- A 1.25 mile stroll up the beach lies the friendly town of Bucerias with a number of great cafes and restaurants that will help you while away an afternoon or two.
- Isla Cuale in Puerto Vallarta is well worth a stroll if you are looking for a quiet haven for a romantic promenade in the early evening.
- Sayulita Surf Town – Offers surfing for all levels from beginner upwards all year round.
- Puerto Vallarta – Sand Beaches and Mountains border Puerto Vallarta with its beautiful Architecture, cobble-stone streets and Cathedral. It is also home to an arts community.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility