Summertime in Paris Escape, France
EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE
CURATED EXCLUSIVE STAY EXPERIENCE - SUMMERTIME IN PARIS ESCAPE
** SPECIAL NOTE **
This is a ThirdHome "Exclusive Stay Experience" showcasing the specific property listed below for various summertime in Paris special events listed below. An inclusion to this week-stay package is the ThirdHome Concierge Services that will oversee making all the arrangements for the fun add-ons listed below in the Exclusive Experience, along with enhancing your stay in Paris however you wish. Important - please refer to FEES section below for more details.
*** EXCLUSIVE DATE for this Stay-Experience ***
AUGUST 5th - 12th, (7 NIGHTS STAY), 2017
Experience 7 nights/8days discovering the extraordinary city of Paris in style with ThirdHome's personalized Concierge Service. Immerse yourself in the energy of the "City of Lights" while exploring the charming districts within this culturally diverse metropolis. Celebrate the peak of the summer season in Paris at "The Plage", the city's manmade beach locales, festivals, special performances at Notre Dame Cathedral along with culinary and wine tastings, including various optional unique excursions if you wish to explore outside the city with a professional and engaging local tour guide. With the Seine and the sand, endless cafes and culture to immerse yourself within, it's an "insider's secret" that August is one of the best months to visit Paris...the weather is still great and with much smaller crowds making it a perfect playground for an end-of-summer escape!
SUMMERTIME IN PARIS ESCAPE Experience:
* 7-Nights Accommodations at the Featured ThirdHome property - Elegant Matignon Flat (property ID #02847)
* PARIS PLAGE -
The city’s answer to the Cote d’Azur; created each year between mid-July to mid-August with the help of 5000 tons of real sand along approximately 2-miles of the Seine River banks, palm trees and umbrellas, this is one of the greatest annual events in Paris. The one month event takes place across three locations in Paris: Voie Georges-Pompidou, the Hôtel de Ville and the La Villette Basin.
* FESTIVAL PARIS L'ETE -
This special event features approximately 100 performances of music and art at various locations throughout Paris, near monuments, parks and public squares
* FETE DES TUILERIES -
Enjoy the festive summer activities and events in the beautiful Tuileries Gardens
* CINEMA EN PLAIN AIR -
Enjoy an outdoor cinema in Parc de la Vilette
* OPTIONAL ADD-ONS - City Cultural Experiences:
- VIP Special Evening Performance at the 850-yr old Notre Dame Cathedral enjoying Bach, Charpentier, Haydn & Caldara in the "Solistes de la Maitrise Notre Dame"
- Illuminations Evening Seine River Cruise - discover the majestic beauty of Paris at night onboard a legendary cruise
- Louvre Museum Private Tour - enjoy 3 hours taking in the masterpieces with your own guide
- Montmartre Walking Tour - slowing exploring the winding bohemian streets to the Scare-Coeur Basilica with a guide
- Le Marais & Musee Picasso - combing tradition with innovative passion on this unique tour of two local favorites (the Marais district and Picasso's talented works of art)
- Moulin Rouge Cabaret - enjoy an amazing traditional can-can performance at the most famous cabaret in the world
* OPTIONAL ADD-ONS - City Culinary & Wine Experiences:
- Trendy & Sumptious Marais Walking Tour - see a mix of historical mansions, fashion boutiques and lively cafes along your way as you taste and nibble the best
- Latin Quarter Gourmet Walking Tour - explore the famous quarter knowing for its variety of high quality produce and delectable bites as you walk with your guide
- Gourmet Personal Picnics - we personalize your basket with French culinary typical snacks and pair it with the perfectly romantic location
- St Germain Pastry & Chocolate Walking Tour - discover and taste all he trends for Parisienne sweets created by local artisans with your guide
- Baguette & Croissant Baking Class - go behind the counter of a local family-operated Parisian bakery and learn to make the quintessential breads of the French people
- Wine Tasting Dinner - enjoy a 3-course cultural French Meal with a flight of four different wines
- Chefs of Paris Cooking Class - learn new recipes from local French chefs in a fun and informative hands-on cooking experience
* OPTIONAL ADD-ONS - are offered to explore outside the city, such as: Versailles, Fontainebleau, Giverny, Chantilly, Senlis, Mont St Michel, Loire Valley or Champagne Region, D-Day Landing Beaches
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 0 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1750 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Full
8 guests maximum
** PLEASE NOTE **
This tailored Exclusive Stay Experience requires the specific keys and exchange fee as noted. Although ThirdHome Concierge assistance and expertise is automatically included in this experience package, there would be an additional cost for travel components such as roundtrip airfare, airport transfers, rental car; and any optional sightseeing tours, local experiences and special event tickets. These add-ons are on a full-paying basis by member for whatever is chosen.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
Places of Interest
- Day trips to surrounding area
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service