Alliste - Lecce, Italy
Villa Sapore di Sale
Villa Sapore Di Sale is a fantastic seafront villa located in Alliste in the province of Lecce, in fantastic Salento, southern Italy.
The property enjoys great views of the sea and features an impressive garden with beautiful palm trees covering 4000 squate mt, perfect for nice morning walks or for entertaining friends and family.
The villa features a fully-equipped modern kitchen, a large open-space lounge looking out to the sea, 3 comfortable bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. All tastefully furnished in a refinded and contemporary style.
The amazing outside space also include a 12x6mt private pool, a playground for kids and an olive grove.
Perfect spot for a relaxing holiday in style.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Brindisi Airport - BDS
40 minutes by car
Beautiful view of the garden with the sea as backdrop
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Cradle of the Griko culture, the Grecìa Salentina, invites you on a riveting journey to discover rock settlements, archaeological areas and underground oil mills.
- You will find great shopping and culinary greatness in the characteristic nearby town of Otranto.
- Don't miss the natural wonders of the sea caves at Castro and Santa Maria di Leuca.
Places of Interest
- The beautiful Baroque town of Lecce, the capital of the Salento region, with its churches and palazzos embroidered in stone is a great day out.
- The Dolmens and Menhirs are a testament to the importance of this region in the prehistoric age and worth a look.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet