Atlantic City, New Jersey
Sophistication and simplicity come together in the heart of the Atlantic coast’s playground at this 1,896 square foot home located in the Gardeners Basin section of Atlantic City, Mesmerizing views of the Atlantic and the refreshing sea air await you at Sunrise Ave.
This lovely home features many luxury amenities like Tempurpedic beds, a 65-inch TV with fully loaded cable, New beach cruiser bikes, and lots activities for adults and children. On the ground floor, the floor plan breezily flows from the relaxing living room, through the formal dining room, and into the fully equipped, eat-in kitchen. There is also a detached 2-car garage.
Making the way upstairs, guests will find Sunrise Ave’s three bedrooms. The Master bedroom features a King-size bed, attached bathroom, and a door that leads out to the second story balcony. The two guest bedrooms share a bathroom that has plenty of countertop and cabinet space, and there is an additional half bath for added convenience.
Some of the best days in Atlantic City begin with a morning walk or bike ride on the famous Atlantic City boardwalk. This home’s perfect location makes it simple for guests to stroll out the door and onto the boardwalk within no time.
A few minutes away are some most beautiful, pristine beaches in New Jersey with some of the best Surf fishing you’ll get the chance to experience! There are also Private fishing boats and party boats are just minutes away as well.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1900 square feet
King, Queen, and Full
6 guests maximum
Atlantic City International Airport (ACY)
20 minutes by car
Atlantic City Boardwalk and ocean
Mid-Week cleaning Fee $350.00
Activities of Interest
- Atlantic City Country Club - Play a round of golf at Atlantic City's oldest, most prestigious country club, now open for public play.
- Brigantine Golf Links - New Jersey's only authentic Scottish links golf course, located 4 miles north of Atlantic City.
- Renault Winery Resort and Golf - Spend a day at Atlantic County's hidden treasure.
Places of Interest
- Atlantic City Boardwalk - Take a walk up and down this 6-mile, historic boardwalk that is full of dining options and attractions.
- Atlantic City Casinos - There’s something fun for everyone in our casinos.
- Absecon Lighthouse - New Jersey's tallest lighthouse and the country's third tallest lighthouse!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet