Sag Harbor, New York
Sag Harbor Waterfront Estate With Dock
Sag Harbor Waterfront Estate With Dock
This spectacular bayfront gem is nestled on more than an acre of beautiful land, directly on Shelter Island Sound and offers sensational panoramic views everywhere you turn. With six bedrooms and nine bathrooms, there’s more than enough space to soak up the sun and make your beachfront fantasy home a reality.
The modern design of this home incorporates the finest materials with tasteful design, creating an open layout where the boundaries from outside to inside blur to create a Zen-like atmosphere throughout. The family room lets in much sunlight, allowing guests to relax at ease and is even outfitted with a floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door, that opens wide to a blissfully serene veranda. Enjoy cool nights inside by the elegant copper fireplace, or huddled around the outdoor fire pit, taking in the panoramic water vistas around you, sipping on a glass of the finest wine from your personal wine cellar in the basement.
The master bedroom is exceptionally furnished, with an extravagant four poster bed, along with a master bath containing a massive bathtub and dual vanities. Each of the six bedrooms offers the most exceptional level of comfort possible, with luxurious beds and sweeping views of the bay to admire as you drift to sleep.
In a home of rustic elegance and luxury, you’ll be surprised to find that it’s a favorite among children as well.
The massive basement level has a full-sized recreational space, complete with a pool table, ping pong table, foosball table, and video games, more than enough activities to keep your kids occupied during a rainy day. When the sun comes out, however, don’t miss out on splashing around in your private saltwater pool, napping in the shade of the cabana, or whipping up some burgers and hotdogs on the immaculate outdoor grill. At the end of the day, stroll down to the edge of the private dock and delight in the unsurpassed beauty of a Sag Harbor sunset.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 9 baths, 8000 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Bunk, Queen, and 2x Twin
14 guests maximum
New York JFK
1:45 minutes by car
Shelter Island Sound and Mashomack Nature Preserve
Additional FeesRequired property maintenance fee of $350
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Sailacat Boat Charters - Sailacat offers Private Yacht Charters in Sag Harbor and Bahamas, combining a love of catamaran sailing with a passion for adventure. Come Sail Away in style, luxury and elegance!
- Hampton Flyboard - If you're looking for a fun way to get your adrenaline pumping, flyboarding in Long Island is right for you!
- Bay Street Theater - The premeir non profit theater in Sag Harbor, serving as a cultural and social gathering place for local art lovers.
- Peconic Water Sports - Long Island's premier water sports center!
- Sag Harbor Whaling and Historical Museum - One of the finest collections of whaling and maritime artifacts in the US.
Places of Interest
- Foster Memorial Beach - Commonly known as Long Beach, this is a perfect place to soak up some rays during the day!
- Mashomack Nature Preserve - We invite you to visit and explore Mashomack and to experience its unique beauty!
- Shelter Island - A unique little island, over the years its managed to maintain much of its rural character and country charm.
- Sag Harbor Marine Park - A wonderful place to take a relaxing stroll and delight in then nature surrounding you.
- Page at 63 Main - Combining ingredients from local farms and fisheries to bring a true East End experience right to your table.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo