Yasawa Deluxe Beachfront Bure
There are 15 words in the Fijian language meaning Heaven and 'Yasawa' is the first.
The Yasawa Islands are famous for their beautiful white sand beaches and gorgeous weather. Located at the very top of the Yasawa Island group, Yasawa Island is in the sunniest and driest part of Fiji, enjoying tropical warmth and ideal ocean temperatures all year round, and the least amount of rainfall even in Fiji’s wetter months.
Yasawa Island Resort and Spa is the only resort on an island that is 22 kilometres long. This affords us many luxuries... exclusivity, 11 private beaches for our guests’ use, a truly authentic culture, untouched snorkelling & diving, and the space to escape from the pressures of the ‘real world’.
Nestled among the palms, your air-conditioned bure has a discreet outdoor shower with views of the beach and ocean; an expansive deck with daybeds to wile away the afternoons; a separate living area with mini bar and iPod docking station; a hammock strung between the palms; incredible views of the ocean, and your own thatched cabana with sun loungers on the edge of Yasawa's famous white sand beach.
On an island as remote as this you can have all the space you want. Swim in crystal clear waters, explore any of our 11 private beaches, dive on vividly coloured corals, connect with an ancient culture or indulge in Fiji's first beachfront spa.
Yasawa Island Resort and Spa is inclusive of all gourmet meals & snacks, all non-alcoholic beverages, and complimentary wiﬁ in all of our public spaces.
All scheduled motorised and non-motorised activities, trips and tours are included. Standard activities (kayaks, stand up paddle-boards, tennis, guided walks, catamaran, etc) plus all scheduled activities like Village Visits, half day Blue Lagoon Caves trips, guided snorkelling trips and private beach picnics make a stay at Yasawa incredible value and offers you a stress free way to enjoy your Fiji holiday.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1500 square feet
2 guests maximum
30 minutes by plane or 6 hours by boat
Panoramic ocean views from inside and out
Additional FeesAlcoholic beverages
Laundry of clothes
Entry fee into the blue lagoon caves (about $18USD per person)
Mandatory transfer to the resort by our plane is FJD$2,250 per couple (about $1,100USD)
Activities of Interest
- Swim in crystal clear waters, explore any of our 11 private beaches
- Yasawa Island is made up of rugged volcanic rock whose sheer cliffs fall into the sea creating the most amazing limestone coral formations and drops offs providing some incredible dive sites.
- Yasawa Island is surrounded by deserted beaches, ready for you to enjoy a specially prepared private beach picnic. Whether it’s an afternoon relaxing on the beach or a romantic getaway, our friendly staff will pack a delightful picnic for you to enjoy.
- Yasawa Island Resort & Spa takes great care to ensure all guests enjoy their dining experience in Fiji. Our freshly caught seafood and local produce will be available for when you experience our local cooking demonstrations.
Places of Interest
- One of Yasawa’s unique water based activities is an excursion to the Blue Lagoon Caves. Hidden beneath a dramatic volcanic peak at the southern end of Yasawa Island are the caves, one of the settings for the 1980 movie starring Brooke Shields.
- On an island overlooked by the modern world, Yasawa offers an intimate and authentic cultural experience. With the permission of the chief, guests can visit the nearby village of Bukama where school children offer a welcome in song.
- Fiji is famous for its kava, and here you'll be able to partake in a traditional Fijian kava ceremony.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo