Greenville, South Carolina
The Duke Penthouse
The Duke Penthouse
Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains is a beautiful, dreamlike, little town named Greenville. If you've never been, it's certainly worth a visit to see what all the international attention is about! This charming Southern town boasts picturesque natural beauty that can only be found in these parts. The Duke Penthouse could not have a better location, being located right on Main Street in the revitalized downtown area. Although the town is growing in popularity by the day, you will find locals and visitors living at a slower pace as they stroll across Liberty Bridge and pop into the quaint shops, boutiques, and fabulous restaurants the town has to offer.
The Duke Penthouse is a contemporary, high-rise property that perfectly blends chic minimalist style with Southern charm. The open floor plan allows for easy flow through the living area and features floor-to-ceiling windows throughout that offer mesmerizing views of the town. For entertaining, the home offers a fully equipped kitchen with a large island, convenient for meal prep. When the weather permits, the hosts recommend guests take the entertaining to the rooftop terrace and swimming pool to enjoy the great scenery.
Whether you spend your days in Greenville hiking through the mountains or trekking through the boutiques, the penthouse bedrooms will provide a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere to rest your head each night. The Master features a King-sized bed; the first guest room features a Queen-sized bed, and the second guest room features two, Queen-sized beds.
With the mountains in the background, framing the skyline of the city, there is simply no better location for a relaxing getaway. Greenville is consistently named one of the best towns to live and work in the U.S. year after year. Whether it's enjoying the outdoors, the incredible cuisine, or simply enjoying the ample southern hospitality, Greenville has it all!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport - GSP
15 minutes by car
Overlooks Falls Park, Main Street, suspension bridge and waterfalls.
Activities of Interest
- Catch a Minor League baseball game and cheer on the Red Sox affiliate team, the Greenville Drive!
- Bon Secours Wellness Arena - A state-of-the-art 15,000 seat sports and entertainment venue.
- Dozens of fine dining restaurants, bars & shopping on Main Street.
Places of Interest
- Blue Ridge Mountains - Take the Blue Ridge Parkway for breathtaking views and scenery.
- Clemson University - Go Tigers!
- Hall's Chophouse - A family-owned and operated steakhouse restaurant located in downtown.
- Falls Park - Picturesque park with waterfall views, a curved suspension bridge, and many acres of gardens, located just out the front door!
- Peace Center Performing Arts Center - Touring musicians & resident theater troupes perform at this sizable, contemporary concert hall.
- Jianna - Modern Italian & Oyster Bar located inside of the Penthouse's building.
- Happy + Hale - Fresh juice, salads and smoothies are available at this eatery that is located on the ground floor of the building.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility