Los Angeles, California
Anita Avenue has the cool, contemporary demeanor that lovers of intrinsic style and timeless art yearn for. Shrouded in shades of white and gray with pops of colors coming from furniture and books, this home will have guests feeling as if they are living in a cozy art gallery in Hollywood. Due to the location in the famous Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles, guests of this trendy home can’t help but feel like celebrities. Just remember to keep your calm and collected demeanor as you shop, dine and live side-by-side with Hollywood starlets!
A path through the side garden leads to the entrance. If you take a right at the front door, you’ll enter a sitting room with a working fireplace and exquisite artworks. Down two steps, there is a second sitting room boasting a TV and stereo system.
The galley kitchen, with modern, stainless appliances, and breakfast nook are across the way, followed by the formal dining room. Doors here lead out to the garden, where you will find a heated swimming pool and a hot tub.
Immediately at the front of the house, to the left of the front door, is the second bedroom, with its own sunroom and front garden access. Move past the sitting rooms and find the third bedroom that features a queen-size bed and walls lined with photographs. (The third bedroom has been photographed with a sofabed, however, there is now a queen-size bed in this room.)The master bedroom is next, with a king-size bed, large ensuite bathroom, and access to the garden.
This home has an open swimming pool that can be accessed from the sitting room. This pool doesn't have a fence. While babes in arms are welcome, this home is not suitable for toddlers or children under the age of 14.
There is space for two vehicles in the driveway of this home.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2900 square feet
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
40 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Melrose Ave Shopping District - Shop till you drop with 1,000+ shopping locations in this renowned West Hollywood neighborhood.
- Melting Pot Food Tours - If you are looking for new and different things to do in Los Angeles, a food tasting walking tour is sure to please.
- Marina Del Ray - Venture out to partake in dinner cruises, boating, sport fishing, parasailing, paddle boarding, and surfing!
Places of Interest
- MOCA Pacific Design Center - Contemporary art museum that is always free and usually exhibits work by noteworthy local artists.
- The Improv - For comedy, it gets no better than The Improv in LA.
- The Original Farmers Market - With nearly 100 dining, shopping and grocery opportunities, Farmers Market has something for everyone.
- Officine Brera - Sophisticated and contemporary restaurant and bar. With rustic Italian menus and handcrafted cocktails!
- Arts and Fleas - A must see monthly market where vendors sell art, fashion, and vintage items.
My wife and I and our 9 year old granddaughter stayed at this home during the hottest days in history, so the pool understandably was the highlight of our stay. The home is spacious, perfectly located, and has many beautiful art works. We would recommend it to everyone. Marc and Sandra”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet