Deer Valley, Utah
Ultimate Deer Valley Experience
Ultimate Deer Valley Experience
Enjoy luxury and comfort with your closest friends and family in our four bedroom, five bathroom, 3,900 square foot Deer Valley condo. Whether you enjoy cozying up to a fire with hot chocolate and watching the snow fall or hitting the slopes on gorgeous mountains, you will be well accommodated.
The side unit condo is situated on a cul-de-sac, providing an unmarred view of the Deer Valley to create the perfect backdrop to your cherished memories. Just outside the home, there is a sledding hill with plenty of sleds for your use, and a hot tub for relaxation at the end of the day. Each person is bound to have a grand time with the surrounding hiking trails, ski slopes, and local shopping destinations. There are even local spots for snowmobiling or spelunking for those looking for a burst of fun.
This utopia of western charm, boasts an open floor layout with vaulted ceilings and large windows, bringing the beauty of nature to the inside. A brass fireplace beams with warmth and includes a firewood balcony stocked with fresh logs. The wet bar is located to the side of the kitchen so that your glass might never be empty. And to make sure the internal beauty of the condo remains pristine, there is a large, entry mudroom with plenty of storage for clothes and gear, as well as racks for your skies.Natural materials of granite, marble, and wood can be found throughout the entire condo.
There are two, vaulted-ceiling master bedrooms, one of which, is warmed by a personal fireplace. Each master room is equipped with California king size beds for ultimate relaxation at any time of the day, remodeled baths, and walk-in closets. Inside the third bedroom, there is a king size bed and a remodeled bath with dual sinks and walk-in closet. The fourth bedroom is perfect for adults or children, coming with a double size, log bunk. Inside of the play room, there is a cozy nook holding another set of single size bunks. Between the fourth bedroom and playroom nook, there is a shared, marble bathroom.
Come and experience the getaway you have been looking for! In Deer Valley, you will find the balance between fun and nature that we each yearn for. The mountains are calling, and you must go!
Townhome with 4 levels
4 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3900 square feet
King, King, King, and 2x Full
10 guests maximum
Salt Lake City International Airport - SLC
40 minutes by car
Overlooks Deer Valley Mountain Resort!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Visit Utah Olympic Park for a range of activities such as zip lining, climbing, hiking, bobsledding, while also learning about the Park’s unique Olympic heritage
- See a performance at the Deer Valley Resort summer outdoor concert amphitheater
- Enjoy world class skiing at Deer Valley, Park City, and Sundance Resort Resorts
- A shopper's paradise, Park City offers everything from handmade furniture, books and sportswear to art collectibles and Western antiques
- When snow melts, Deer Valley is perfect for biking, horseback riding, fly fishing, summer camps, outdoor concerts, rafting and golf
- Winter activities include snowmobiling, cross country skiing, tubing, sleigh rides and ice skating
Places of Interest
- Deer Valley Ski Resort
- Park City Museum – displays old mines and original ski lifts
- Historic Park City Main Street
- Jordanelle State Park and reservoir
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility