Chalet des Merveilles
The Chalet des Merveilles is a 100-year old chalet that was totally renovated and refurbished in 2016.
It is situated in the quiet older part of Verbier village area just 5 minutes by bus or car to the town center and the ski lifts and you can get to Central Square with all of the restaurants, bars and ski lifts in 15 minutes on foot too.
The chalet has and open-plan living area with a separate kitchen and can welcome up to 7 guests with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
There is a very large terrasse on the south side with a panoramic view over Swiss and French Alps perfect for a drink at the end of an active day.
There is a private car park and also many options to park outside around the chalet.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet
Queen, Twin, Bunk, and Other
7 guests maximum
90 minutes by car
A 180-degree view of The Alps.
If you would like daily maid service or a chef for all or part of your stay, please let me know.
Some weeks an adjacent studio is available for 350 usd per week.
Wifi is available during winter or upon request the other seasons (at costs)
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- The Golf Club Sion golf is only a few km away. Located in the the heart of the Rhone valley, its 18-hole course benefits from a sunny and warm climate.
- The Verbier Classic Music Festival is a summer staple. Click here to find more www.verbierfestival.ch
- he region around the Chalet has a number of dedicated cycle routes, during the summer months the lifts can carry you and your bike to the top of the mountain.
- There are some incredible walks locally such as The ‘Bisses’ offering less taxing terrain as they follow the contour around the mountains and many have lovely traditional restaurants along the way
Places of Interest
- Try the mountain spa’s, hot springs located about 30-40minute drive away. Le Bains de Saillons is very good – its closer and has more extensive pools and saunas etc. Bains d’Ovronnaz is high up in the mountains so it has lovely views of the mountain tops
- mountain for hiking, skiing
- Some local sights and days out further afield, include, the Pyramides (an incredible rock formation), Evolene (a pretty Swiss village), Zermatt (you have to park your car and take a mountain train to the village) to name but a few.
- The mountains are incredibly beautiful in the other seasons and there is plenty to do. Activities such as mountain-biking, hiking, rafting, paragliding, horse riding, golf and many others are available on your doorstep.
Nous avons passé un superbe séjour dans le chalet de Christophe . La vue est magnifique sur la vallée et sa position est idéale dans le village pour de petites balades . À refaire :) Pascal ”
- Espresso Machine
- Washer & Dryer
- iPod Dock Stereo