Montego Bay, Jamaica
Sundara Luxury Villa
Sundara Luxury Villa
Sundara rests on one acre of lushly landscaped gardens with four luxurious bedrooms, four baths including a romantic outdoor shower in the Master, two powder rooms, ample living and dining space, a state of the art kitchen and prep area, a 14-seat dining, fully equipped office, and to top it all off, two fabulous verandas with lounging spaces – all overlooking the serene waters of the bay. Residing in a safe, gated and guarded community, your retreat to Sundara is sure to be full of relaxation and serenity.
An outdoor pavilion sits on the edge of the glass tiled infinity pool where delicious cocktails can be served throughout the day. Guests are invited to take a dip in the 12-seat hot tub with a special waterfall feature. The private beach is lined with gas tiki fire torches, and has a stone fire pit that is perfect for moonlit evenings or roasting marshmallows with the kids.
Although guests will hardly ever want to step outside of the private Sundara oasis, the hosts offer full membership access to the exclusive Seawind Beach Club located a mere 300 yards away, easily accessible with your private golf cart. Seawind Club has a beautiful beach, perfect for swimming, cabanas, swim up pool bar, fine dining, and an exquisite full service spa.
Sundara has a team of five that includes a head of house/chef (Dalton), butler/chef (Herbie), housekeeper (Claudine) and two gardeners (Kenroy and Errol). They will take care of your every request and their discreet and warm Jamaican service will allow you to completely relax and unwind.
Dalton's and Herbie's fabulous culinary talents are at your disposal, however, should guests wish to don their own apron, the state of the art kitchen is available for your enjoyment. Spoil your family with breakfast in bed using the top of the line Viking and Gaggenau equipment.
Our staff can arrange anything from private massages to yoga classes, and if you are feeling energetic, a work out with a professional fitness trainer! They can also assist in organising day trips out to explore Jamaica..there are so many options, river rafting, tubing, fishing, golf, snorkeling and glass bottom boat rides, cruises and so much more! Take a private bus ride to Negril and watch the sunset at the famous Ricks Cafe or head to the South Coast to the beautiful YS falls! We have a wonderful driver who we can highly recommend.
Additionally, the home comes with comfort, security, and plenty of entertainment. Sundara is brimming with books and board games, and also has two kayays and two paddleboards.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 12500 square feet
King, King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
15 minutes by car
Additional FeesMinimum $1,500 gratuity fee for staff at end of stay.
Activities of Interest
- Martha Brae River Rafting - Just 30 minutes away, you can escape the world on a private, handmade, bamboo raft. As you are guided down the beautiful Martha Brae river, birds, colours, and the peaceful sounds of rural Jamaica come to life.
- Island Routes - From booze cruises to deep sea fishing, Island Routes offers a wide variety of tours for adults and children alike.
- Cinnamon Hill Golf Course - Offers 18 holes of remarkable play.
- Half Moon Golf Club - Consistently ranked one of the top golf courses in the world.
Places of Interest
- Doctor's Cave Beach - A short drive into the heart of the "Hip Strip" lies this world renowned beach filled with great restaurants and bars, beach accessory rentals, crystal blue water, and lush white sand.
- Hard Rock Beach Club - A part of the Hard Rock Cafe chain, this beautiful location is only a five minute walk from Sundara.
- Luminous Lagoon - Said to be one of the largest and most brilliant of bioluminescent lagoons in the world.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo