New York City, New York
Sunny NoHo Penthouse
This gorgeous two bedroom, two bathroom condo was completely renovated in 2016 and offers the best of New York City! No detail was spared during this renovation that includes the highest quality furnishings and decor.
This penthouse features an amazing chef's kitchen with large kitchen island, with seating, that opens up to the rest of the space. The dining table, and coffee table were designed and handmade by the owner. The dining table seats 6. The kitchen was a labor of love and hand-crafted by Brooklyn-based craftsman. The living space is open concept and the property offers two terraces, a rarity in New York City.
The living room is a great place to unwind from the hustle and bustle of the city. Relax and enjoy the view of the city out the large, framed windows. A large sectional sofa is complemented with additional seating in the main living space.
There are two bedrooms, each with a queen size bed and ensuite bathroom. The bathrooms boast gorgeous tile showers and luxury finishes. They have direct access to the terraces through sliding glass doors which fill the space with light. All of the art throughout the space is the inspired work of local artists.
The fifth floor walkup on the Bowery is in the heart of the hippest part of downtown Manhattan. Officially in NoHo is really at the nexus of NoHo, East Village, Nolita, SoHo and Lower East Side.
This apartment offers you the true Manhattan experience.
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1200 square feet
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
45 minutes by car
Downtown manhattan: To the south One World Trade, to the North, Empire State Building
Activities of Interest
- New Museum
- Whitney- The Whitney Museum of American Art – known informally as the "Whitney" – is an art museum located in Manhattan
- Moma- The Museum of Modern Art is an art museum located in Midtown Manhattan in New York City, on 53rd Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
Places of Interest
- Joe's Public- A wide & eclectic range of musical performances offered over dinner & drinks in an intimate space.
- Washington Square Park- enjoy the city!
- Abraco- Espresso, baked goods & savory small plates are served at this busy East Village counter-serve spot.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet