The Westridge Lodge home has three levels and more than 5,000 square feet, with all the wonderful amenities you'd expect to find in a luxury mountain vacation home. On a quiet, forested residential street close to the ski runs, Westridge Lodge is an easy drive or complimentary shuttle ride from Main Street or any of the base areas. Westridge Lodge is also just a short walk to a close ski run and nearby access to the Beaver Run Chairlift.
Located in a coveted neighborhood, this grand home includes a 2-car heated garage, with additional parking spaces in the driveway. A large mud room area off the garage has plenty of space for storing bikes or ski equipment and gear. The spectacular great room is anchored by a stone hearth reaching to the pinnacle of the cathedral ceilings, as well as double levels of windows looking out to town and Baldy Mountain. The comfortable living space features two large couches in front of the fireplace and new large flat-screen TV, along with other cozy nooks for relaxing and enjoying the views.
The custom-built kitchen is a real treat for the gourmet cook of your group as it features high-end stainless steel appliances, as well as granite and tile detailing throughout. There are two large dining room tables, each seating ten, as well as extra seating at the kitchen bar. Just off the kitchen is a hallway with an additional refrigerator, storage space and a half bath.
The back patio has an eight-person hot tub, while the front patio offers an outdoor grill and great views of town. A fantastic recreation area on the lowest floor includes a pool table, large flat-screen TV, comfortable sitting area and mini-bar. There is also a laundry room off the recreation area complete with two dryers and plenty of counter and storage space. For those needing a quiet desk space, a perfect spot lies just outside the master suites on the top floor.
The six bedrooms include two master suites on the top floor with new flat-screen TVs, two bedrooms off the kitchen on the main floor, and two more bedrooms on the lowest level by the recreation area. Both master suites have king beds, gas fireplaces, flat-screen televisions and charming sitting areas. The larger of the two has a deck with an incredible view of Baldy Mountain. The two bedrooms on the main floor each have two queen beds, large closets, full bathrooms and access to a large, shared deck. Just off the downstairs recreation area there are two large bedrooms. One bedroom has both a king bed and a day bed with a trundle bed underneath, plus a beautiful full bathroom with dual sinks. The second downstairs bedroom also has two queen beds and a day bed with a trundle. A large bathroom shared by the second bedroom and recreation area has dual sinks as well as a large shower.
This home is perfect for several families traveling together. Hiking, fishing, horseback riding, cycling, and many other outdoor activities take place right outside the front door!
Concierge services include a free shuttle, as well as any reservations you might need on your stay in beautiful Summit County.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5044 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
22 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN)
2 hours by car
Beautiful mountain views
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Epic Local Pass - Unlimited, unrestricted skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone, Wilmot, Afton Alps, Mt. Brighton and Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Park City, Heavenly, Northstar & Kirkwood.
- Good Times Adventures - Established in 1986, Good Times Adventures is the only snowmobile and dog sledding tour operator actually in Summit County.
- Colorado Hot Air Balloon Rides - Listed on NBC's Today Show's Bucket List of 50 things you must do during your life, this tour will show you the beauty of Colorado like you have never seen before.
Places of Interest
- Breckenridge Resort - Breck has 5 interconnected peaks that offer an amazing variety for every skill level.
- Breck Summer Fun Park - Ride down the mountain on 2,500 feet of alpine coaster, fly through the air on a zipline, and so much more!
- Washington Gold Mine Tour and Gold Panning - Walk underground for a first-hand mining experience and learn to pan for gold. What you find is yours to keep!
- Vail and Beaver Creek, Keystone, Arapahoe Basin -- All just a short drive away!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet