Viceroy Zihuatanejo Deal Escape, Mexico
CURATED IRRESISTIBLE OFFER
IRRESISTIBLE OFFER: VICEROY ZIHUATANEJO ESCAPE
This is a ThirdHome featured resort-promotion in conjunction with our preferred travel partners. Members may choose their own travel dates as specified within the promotional offering guidelines below. In addition, members can choose various optional excursions that pair up best for their individual personal interests, including dining and regional opportunities that they may wish to experience for the perfectly-personal stay experience. NO keys are required for this journey. Please refer to fees section in this experience page. All promotions are subject to change without notice, are based on availability, and can be withdrawn at any time.
Included on Travel + Leisure's 500 List and named "Most Outstanding Hotel" by Condé Nast Johansens, Viceroy Zihuatanejo, in the Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo area, blends the casual romance of a boutique-beachfront resort lifestyle (only seventy luxury guest rooms and suites) with the coveted seclusion of a lush garden retreat. Boasting a private 1,000-foot long tranquil beachfront and stunning jungle-ocean views, guests can relax in contentment made complete with award-winning Mexican-Pacific cuisine, three swimming pools including a large infinity pool next to the beach, an intimate spa, cool waterfalls and enchanting lagoons along with elegant adobe-inspired villas nestled along one of Mexico's premier beaches. Resort activities offered include two lighted tennis courts and an air-conditioned fitness center. Indulge yourself within the ultimate luxury sanctuary of the Viceroy Zihuatanejo resort!
VICEROY ZIHUATANEJO DEAL ESCAPE Includes:
* 4 Nights in a Deluxe Room including resort taxes
* Daily Breakfast for Two
* 1 Complimentary Night for every 4-nights booked; 2 Complimentary Nights for every 7-nights booked
* Full Access to Tennis Courts & Resort Fitness Center
OFFER: Promotional Rates starting from $935 for 4-night stay (based on room category chosen and subject to availability)
** Offer is valid for travel between May 1st through December 21st, 2017 **
OPTIONAL Activities & Excursions can be arranged, including:
Snorkeling and Scuba diving boat trips to Ixtapa Island, wind surfing, horseback riding, waterskiing, sailing, fishing, surfing, kayaking (seasonal), paddle board yoga sessions and jungle adventures.
THIRDHOME Recommended Culinary Experiences - Advance Reservations are required.
* Viceroy Fish Market - Meet the fisherman at the beach every Saturday at 1:00 pm for our local fish market. As you relax on the sand, make your selection for a dinner entrée from one of Viceroy’s own Chefs. In presentation of the season’s best, choose from a variety of local seafood like red fish or lobster straight from the Pacific waters. Later in the evening join us at La Villa restaurant as Chef prepares your earlier selection for a romantic evening in the chic ambiance of our waterside restaurant. As the Chef introduces your catch, thoughtfully prepared and seasoned to perfection, learn about the Mexican Pacific inspired cuisine and the personal recommendations from Chef himself.
* La Cava - From the old to the new world we bring you a special selection of 1250 bottles of world renowned wines selected by sommeliers and enologists, this experience combined by our Tyrol crystal glasses and decanters will help you enjoy the characteristics & qualities of our wines. The six course tasting menu is prepared by our executive chef Paco Isordia who has carefully paired each dish to compliment the individual tastes of each wine creating a memorable dining experience in La Cava, Viceroy’ wine cellar. La Cava accommodates a maximum of six diners per night.
* Lunch on the Beach - An elegant beach lunch will be delivered on a white linen-set table directly to a private palapa. Guests enjoy gourmet cuisine while reclining in a beach chair, toes wriggling in the sand.
* Cooking Classes - A delicious experience to take home. The adventure is organized in two stages: At 9:00 AM guests meet their Chef host at the hotel lobby and then are transported to the town market for an extensive visit where they see and learn the Spanish names of the different herbs, spices, fruits and vegetables, while they shop for the ingredients of a delicious Mexican meal. The next step, the preparation of their very special dish, will take place in a beach setting.
* Tequila and Ceviche Tasting - Our Maestro Tequilero will reveal the secrets and history of Mexico's signature, age-old liquor, Tequila. The classic spirit will be paired with three creative and delicious Ceviche combinations. Enjoy a tour through the very best with the resort's Tequila Maestro - from the peppery flavor of mid-aged reposados and the woody aroma of aged añejos to the freshness of blancos. Each is accompanied by a different Sangrita to cool and complement. Maestro will discuss the origins of blue agave and share proper drinking techniques.
TO INQUIRE FOR MORE DETAILS & BEGIN PLANNING YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY - please contact:
Liz Bates - Director of Travel & Concierge Services
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 square feet
1 guest maximum
Additional FeesPLEASE NOTE:
In lieu of the normal ThirdHome Keys & exchange fees, this personally tailored journey is a full-pay travel option and the monetary cost will be quoted to the member based on whatever accommodations are chosen, along with all other itinerary arrangements and inclusions the member requests to be a part of their customized itinerary. This journey does not require a specific number of keys.
Activities of Interest
Places of Interest
- Zihuatanejo & Puerto Vallarta area
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Concierge Service