Villa di Leonardo
Villa Leonardo is a historic residence dating back to 1500.
Its unique architecture and unparalleled position on a hill overlooking the valley makes it the perfect holiday retreat for large families or groups of friends.
The villa was, in fact, designed by the great Leonardo da Vinci, who stayed in this valley while drawing all the plans.
The villa was completely restored in 2011 to give all of our guests the best comfort possible. The house has a total floor area of 1,000 square meters and sits on a 13,000 sqm plot of land.
The nine bedrooms are large, spacious and all have ensuite bathrooms. They all feature olive wooden floors for a luxurious feel.
The spacious sitting-room and dining-room are decorated with tapestries and fine furniture. There are two kitchens equipped with every comfort, a roomy refrigerator, large stove, dishwasher and all other necessary utensils.
The villa benefits from a fantastic terrace overlooking the valley, offering stunning views and sunsets to die for.
There are swings and a playground in the garden for entertaining the children and also a tennis court for those looking for a hit.
The swimming pool is large and offers great solace to guests in hot summer months. There are also several barbecues outside to enjoy some fantastic chargrilled meat, fish and vegetables in the company of you friends and family.
On request, a chef and a butler can be booked to attend to all your needs and requirements during your stay.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
9 bedrooms, 7 baths, 10000 square feet
King, Queen + Twin, Queen + Twin, Queen + Twin, Queen + Twin, Queen + Twin, Queen + Twin, Queen + Twin, and Queen + Twin
20 guests maximum
45 mins by car
Stunning views of the Tuscan countryside
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Experience the amazing taste of Etruscan fine wines with our great tours. You will have the opportunity to taste the likes of Brunello di Montalcino, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano or Chianti.
- Horseriding. It does not matter if you are an experienced rider or a beginner, the Pony Club Benefizio is a great option, you are sure to have a fun day out
Places of Interest
- Visit beautiful Pienza. Its breathtaking views, incredible architecture, fabulous artwork and famous sheep's cheeses have made it a "World Wide Heritage Site" by UNESCO and the coveted Bandiera Arancione.
- Renowned for its famous Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, the wines of this hilltop town have made it a very important stop for all visitors to Tuscany.
- It is possible to spend an entire day walking through the cobblestone streets of Siena and not see it all. This medieval town is incredibly well preserved, and its architecture and artwork are fascinating.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet