The Sea Ranch, California
Sonoma County Oceanfront Home
Sonoma County Oceanfront Home
Explore the world-renowned wineries of Sonoma County while basking in the sunlight of the Northern California coast in this stunning oceanfront home. Located in The Sea Ranch, a unique community of private homes that are sited with careful attention to the natural landscape along a 10-mile stretch of the Sonoma County coast, this 2,200 square foot home is drenched in natural light and stunning style.
The home’s interior is entirely modern featuring soaring, wood-beam ceilings and beautiful walls of glass that allow uninterrupted ocean views from every angle. The entire home is very open and airy thanks to the meticulous attention-to-detail.
Suited for every chef’s needs, the home’s gourmet kitchen offers Wolf and Subzero appliances, as well as a top of the line coffee machine for your morning Latte! Cozy up beside one of the homes three fireplaces and sip your morning cup of coffee, or step out onto the patio and relax outdoors.
Complete with two master suites, this home is the perfect place to embrace your luxurious side. Both bedrooms are fit with King-sized beds, topped with the softest linens.
Panoramic views of ocean and meadows offer an entertaining view of wildlife and sea creatures: deer, spouting whales, a tuna feeding ball, grey foxes, bobcats, wild turkeys, quail, osprey, as well as countless others, have been seen from the windows.
About Sea Ranch
The Sea Ranch is a unique community association of private homes, sited with careful attention to the natural landscape along a 10-mile stretch of the Sonoma County coast in Northern California. It is internationally known for its distinctive architecture, the sensitivity of its land planning, and community-based stewardship of the natural environment.
All roads, and most trails and facilities are private, for use only by owners, and guests of owners. As a renter you’ll be considered a guest of the owner, and as such, are permitted to use the private facilities and trails. This includes multiple locations of pools, tennis courts, a semi-private golf course, as well as a private airport (CA51).
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2200 square feet
King and King
6 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport - SFO
90 minutes by car
Beautiful beach and ocean views
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Cycling the Sonoma-Mendocino coast
- Private community pools, hot tub, and tennis courts
- Take a beach walk on the six public access trails within The Sea Ranch that are open to the public, and lead directly to the beach.
- The Sea Ranch Golf Links - This 18-hole, par 72, 6,649-yard course designed by Robert Muir Graves, offers golfers Scottish links-style architecture in a setting of fabulous ocean views, redwood trees, and natural sea grass rough.
Places of Interest
- Fort Ross State Historic Park - Take a tour of this National Historic Monument that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Sea Ranch Chapel - This stunning architectural gem—a non-denominational chapel topped by a winged roof that seems set to take flight—will amaze you inside and out.
- Spend your days visiting some of the legendary wineries that make up the more than 400 wineries in Sonoma County.
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet