Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
This recently renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is freshly painted and furnished with new linens, furniture and TVs. It also includes a new kitchen with granite countertops and new appliances. This house is the perfect Hilton Head getaway for a family or small group!
The home is just a two minute walk to the beach and just a short bike ride to Coligny Plaza. Enter the house from the spacious front steps and deck, perfect for catching the evening breezes and amazing sunrises and sunsets.
The living room features a sleeper sofa for extra bedding, flat screen TV and open layout kitchen -- a great area to gather for food, movies, TV, games and fun. The two guest bedrooms are to the right of the living room with a shared bath at the end of the hall. The back guest bedroom has a queen bed and a view of the pool. The front guest bedroom features a queen bed and a twin bed with direct access to the front deck. The master bedroom is just to the left of the living room, dining room and kitchen. Featuring a king bed and doors that open right to the front patio, this master bedroom is quite spacious. The en suite master bathroom is classically done with a free standing, lovely claw foot tub and separate glass shower.
The back yard features a hot tub and a large ground level pool with fenced-in yard. There is also a gas grill and plenty of seating outside for entertaining.
You'll also be able to enjoy ample parking, wifi throughout and many more amenities included for all guests!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Savannah/ Hilton Head Island
1 hour by car
Gorgeous ocean side area!
Activities of Interest
- Harbour Town Golf Links - Experience the course of the pro's and play at this PGA venue!
- Arts Center of Coastal Carolina - Multipart venue showcasing drama, comedy, musical, experimental theater, as well as a visual-arts gallery!
- Pinckney Island - Enjoy wildlife viewing, photography, hunting , and fishing at this national wildlife refuge!
Places of Interest
- Coastal Discovery Museum - featuring both low country natural and cultural history.
- The Sage Room - Upscale dining featuring unique appetizers, diverse cuisine, and nightly innovative specials.
- Shelter Cove Towne Center - Take your pick from shopping, cuisine, or events!
There are no reviews for this property yet.
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet